18. French toast

Harry's POV
We all said goodnight and Ava guided me to her bedroom. It was simple, with a queen-sized bed covered in a white duvet, grey cushions, and a mustard coloured throw. The rest of her room consisted of white furniture with pops of grey, navy, and mustard accents. The room was very 'Ava' if I may so myself. I watched as Ava pulled her covers off her bed and plopped her pillow on the floor, walking outside and coming back into the room with new blankets and a pillow for me.

"These are yours, if you need anything just call out at me I'll be in the lounge. Also my bathrooms just here" she pointed to her en-suite "oh also, these are Jay's sweatpants they should probably fit you" she passed me a pair of khaki sweatpants

"Where are you going?" I asked

"I'm sleeping on the couch" she smiled bending down to grab her covers.

"No your not. This is your house I'll sleep on the couch" I bent down to grab the covers before she could, my hands brushed lightly against hers and I could already feel the warmth flushing inside me.

"Harry I'm not letting you sleep on the couch it's not comfortable and you are my guest" she huffed

"Just sleep in here with me" I blurted out. Fuck that came out wrong.

I continued, "your beds big enough to fit the both of us and you just said the couch wasn't comfortable so sleep here" I rambled

She nodded letting out a sigh obviously giving up on our mini argument. I smiled knowing I won. She walked into her en-suite and walked out in a pair of grey shorts with lace trimmings on the bottom and a black tank top, her hair tossed up in a loose bun. While she went to change I also changed so that I was now in Jay's sweatpants and no t-shirt. The thing about Ava was that she looked beautiful without even trying, I don't think I ever saw her with a fall face of makeup not that she needed it at all. She was absolutely gorgeous and with her hair tied up, I could really see all her features from the way her lips stuck out slightly to the small freckles on her cheeks. Snap out of Harry.

"Oh wow" she walked out staring at me

"Like what you see?" I jokingly smirked

"Actually, I was staring at that moth on your chest"

"It's a butterfly actually" I corrected, she nodded.

"Anyways we've got a wedding to plan tomorrow so goodnight Harry"

"Night Ava"

-
It took me a couple of seconds to realize that I wasn't in my room and instead of that I was in Ava's. When I woke up I realized that Ava wasn't actually laying next to me like she was last night, but I could hear the sound of her shower running. Fuck I really had to pee. I got up and ran towards the second bathroom but as I turned the doorknob I realised that someone was in there. It was Niall. I ran back into Ava's room and knocked on her bathroom door.

"Ava I really need a wee" I called out

"You do realize we have another bathroom" she called out

"Nialls taking a dump, come on Ava pleaseeeeee" I called out

"Okay okay I'm almost done"

I heard the shower turn off and the sound of shuffling along her bathroom tiles. She opened the door and walked out wrapped in nothing but a white towel. I could feel myself drooling at the sight of her. What the fuck is wrong with you Harry?

"There's a spare toothbrush in the drawer"

After a very satisfying wee, I walked out of the bathroom to see Ava now dressed in a black sweater and jeans. Her back was turned to me but I could see her trying to put a necklace on and failing letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Here let me" I walked over to her, grabbing the necklace ends from her and slowly clasping the ends of the necklace together. My eyes were stunned when I realized what she was wearing,

"Is that?" I asked slowly.

She nodded.

"You kept it? After all these years?" I asked

"It's my most prized possession, I take it off when I shower so that it doesn't get damaged" she smiled

"It looks beautiful on you" I admired her through the mirror as I stood behind her, my hands still placed on her shoulders. I saw her slightly blush as I called her beautiful. I knew what I was doing was wrong, I knew I had a fiancé but something about Ava intrigued me, I ran my fingers down her back lightly feeling the small hairs on her back stand up at my touch, leaning down I placed a small kiss on the back of my neck. Remembering the time I did this in New York in front of Foundrae, I felt her body stiffen before it relaxed as I continued to place another kiss slightly below the one I had placed before.

We were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. I pulled away from her grabbing my phone to see Aubreys call.

"You didn't come home last night? Are you okay?" She asked. Shit, I completely forgot to call her.

"Hey Bree I'm so sorry I forgot to text you, I'm actually at Ava's place she lives with some of my old mates from high school so we had a bit of a catch up since it got late I just stayed the night"

"Oh, that's okay Harry I'm actually flying out today to Venice for a shoot, I won't be back for at least a month so if it's okay can I come to see you at Ava's? Do you have clothes I'll come to drop some off for you? I'll be flying in a few hours."

"That's weird you usually have scheduled shoots? And yeah I'll text you her address"

"Oh um yeah, this was quite last minute I only found out yesterday but yeah I'll see you in a bit" she cut the call before I could ask her anything, that was strange. When I turned around Ava was gone.

I walked out in to see Ava, Indie, and Niall all up making breakfast.

"Something smells insane" I could feel my mouth watering.

"That would be Ava's famous French toast. Ava is our French toast queen you're going to die when you try these. When I'm out of London I crave these every day" he laughed

I looked over at Ava and watched her gaze move away from mine.

"Guys? Um, Aubreys actually coming over to give me some clothes is that okay?"

"Yeah of course! We can meet her too!" Indie squealed.

Ava walked up to me placing a stack of French toast with some maple syrup and berries in front of me. I took a bite and felt like I was honestly in heaven. I moaned taking a bite of the stack. It was divine.

"Told you it was good mate"

There was a knock at the door and I knew it was Aubrey, I opened the door to see her with a duffle bag.

"Hey I didn't really know what your plans were today so I got you a couple of pairs of clothes" I thanked her and placed the bag on the floor.

"Ooooo you must be Aubrey, I'm indie, this is Niall my boyfriend and you know Ava" indie introduced herself, "come in" she offered.

"Actually um, I'm running late but thanks. Harry, I'll see you in a month?" I nodded giving her a smile leaning down to give her a kiss. She avoided me instead of leaning to give me a light hug. Okay, now that was fucking weird. She said goodbye before leaving.

Weird indeed.