71. Niall weds Indie

Five months later

Harry's POV

"How are you real?" I walked into mine and Ava's room to see Ava wearing a navy blue crop top and culotte set, her hair waved, and her makeup light. She finished her look off with a pair of plain heels. I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder watching her in the mirror. "Perfection" I mumbled onto her shoulder as I place a kiss on it, tightening my grip on her waist, one arm holding onto her waist while the other one moved her hair to one side. I began placing soft kisses on her shoulder trailing them up to her neck, she moaned out when I kissed her sweet spot.

"Harry, not now I have to go" she mumbled

"Come on baby, the dinner doesn't start for another five hours" I continued to kiss her neck, now beginning to tug against her earlobe

"For you, it might start five hours later but I'm the wedding planner, I need to go H." She pulled away from my grasp

"Aveeeeee!!" I groaned walking behind her "A quickie please?" I pleaded with her, showing her the best puppy dog eyes hoping they would somehow convince her

"I'm already late Harry! Tonight? Haven't had you in so long" she came over to me pecking my lips

"You had me yesterday baby" I mumbled against her lips

"Exactly, way too long" she giggled biting down on her lower lip, looking straight into my eyes. I felt my knees give out at her biting her soft lips, god i needed them wrapped around my tip.

"Fuck baby you know how I get when you bite your lip like that"

"Oh yeah, I know exactly what it does" she smirked at me walking over to our vanity, grabbing a red lipstick and putting it perfectly on her lips

"Jesus red lips as well? I swear you're going to give me stroke"

She let out a sly smile coming over to me, her eyes not leaving mine "I'll make it worth the wait tonight, but for now, I need to go. Have fun with you're little friend" she giggled looking down at my throbbing member that was practically popping out of my sweatpants.

"Tease" I groaned out

"That I am" she smirked, grabbing her purse and walking out of our bedroom leaving me and my 'friend' alone.

-

"Fuck fuck fuck" Niall was pacing the room, walking across the floor practically stomping.

"Niall mate, calm down" I spoke out

"How can I calm down?! I'm getting married in two hours oh my fucking god Harry I'm freaking out!" He continued to ramble on and on about how nervous he was.

Myself and Niall were now standing at the alter, everyone had gotten up and indie was just about to walk in. The whole room was decorated perfectly, Ava really did outdo herself. The venue was simple but it screamed Indie and Niall, Niall and Indie had picked a small private vineyard. The room was covered in barrels, wooden chairs set up in rows while barrels lined on the aisle which had a mix of lilac, white and green flowers adorned against the bottom. The flowers and leaves had adorned the entire room and the room came to life with multiple white candles lit across it. Niall had on a grey suit with a black tie while myself and Niall's brother had plain black suits on.

I was surprised when Niall asked me to be the best man, telling me that there wasn't anyone who he wasn't closer too. And of course, Ava was Indie's maid of honor. We watched as Ava walked down the aisle first, she was wearing a lilac chiffon dress, her hair pulled up in a low bun with a few strands of hair perfectly pulled out, her makeup was simple and to finish off the look she was holding an arrangement of the lilac, white and green bouquet. She looked perfect. I couldn't begin to imagine how incredibly beautiful she would look on our wedding day, I can imagine that we would pick our venue somewhere outside, preferably a place with a lot of greenery. She would go crazy trying to plan the perfect day for us but to me the perfect day would be anything at all as long as it would be me and Ava. She would look perfect in a white dress, her curves hitting all the right places as she would smile at me when she walked down the aisle. I'm sure I'd be crying like a mad man when she did.

Indie walked out slowly, her eyes meeting Niall's as I looked over at Niall who was weeping, trying to console himself. I rubbed his back softly and he patted my arm in reassurance. Indie looked breathtaking, she was wearing a flowy white dress that she had of course designed herself and a flower crown. She smiled at me as I smiled back, I was so proud of both of them and so excited for those two.

The ceremony was over. And it was time to get going with the reception. The reception was held outside overlooking the vineyard

"Alright alright alright, first of all, congratulations to the beautiful couple!" I screamed, everyone cheered out loud as I continued "so Indie and I have been best friends since we were three, I remember I moved to Washington and had no friends for a year. Then Indie came along, my first friend. Thought I had a bit of crush on ya Ind" everyone laughed as I continued "Couple years later we met Niall at a playgroup and well, I realized I had no chance." We all chuckled along with each other as indie rolled her eyes.

"Years later, here we are. After being friends for an entire lifetime, we've been through it all. We've been through all of our weird phases, alcohol poisoning, skipping school, all the messy breakups, we went on trips together, grew up together. I left for a while but I'm beyond grateful to have found you two again. So a toast, to two incredible individuals who truly make each other better, Indie and Niall, I love you guys and cheers to your new life together as husband and wife" my smile beamed at my best friends who both got up to give me a hug. Everyone laughed and cheered as the rest of the night went on.

"Indie and Niall are two of my best friends, but they are so much more. Niall and Indie are family. I watched indie admire Niall, fall in love with him while he was oblivious to it, quite glad you came to your senses nialler" she giggled as we all laughed along "I've watched you two fall in love with each other, I remember indie coming to me raving about how Niall kissed her out of the blue. I remember the day Niall came over to our dorm room to take indie out for your first date. I literally remember how nervous you were Indie" indie pushed her head into the crook of Niall's head, cheeks flushed in embarrassment "Indie you have been there for me through everything, every low, even the absolute lowest, and every high. You moved countries for me, we started your brand in our tiny apartment using all the money we had and now look at where you are. I'm so beyond proud of you Indie and I couldn't be happier for you, and Niall. I love you both with my entire heart and I better be the godmother of your babies! Cheers everyone!" Ava toasted and we all once again cheered.