final-finally at peace

"Sebastian you must take him far" y/n said as she handed n̴̯̟͕̰͖̟̾̓̎̏͌o̵̩̣̙͇̮͕̽̈́̿͛͝t̸̡̺̰͙̪͎̰̓̃͌̆̑̒͌̉̀͗͛̕͠ ̸̧̜̜̱͇̫̹̻͙́͌́̃̽̅͛͊͗͗̇̒̕͝͠ĉ̶̢̭̱̹̟̠͚̘̬̯͚̰̰̭̹̰̄͒̅ͅi̷̡̡̨̛̤̬͎̪̯̥̲͛͑̃̂̃̑͋̀̋̀̄e̴̛̯͚͓̻̗̗͇̘̳̤̎̉̅̈́́̀͒̅͊̓̾́̕ͅl̴͓͑́̑̕ to the butler. she already felt the curse slowly lifting, slowly her emotions becoming dead. she avoided his gaze as she draped her coat on the shivering boy. y/n had forgotten that she wore a white shirt, her garments were revealed, but another thing caught his eyes.

"i haven't seen that in a while" Sebastian spoke, hinting at the black markings on her stomach. she ignored him, trying to pat n̴̯̟͕̰͖̟̾̓̎̏͌o̵̩̣̙͇̮͕̽̈́̿͛͝t̸̡̺̰͙̪͎̰̓̃͌̆̑̒͌̉̀͗͛̕͠ ̸̧̜̜̱͇̫̹̻͙́͌́̃̽̅͛͊͗͗̇̒̕͝͠ĉ̶̢̭̱̹̟̠͚̘̬̯͚̰̰̭̹̰̄͒̅ͅi̷̡̡̨̛̤̬͎̪̯̥̲͛͑̃̂̃̑͋̀̋̀̄e̴̛̯͚͓̻̗̗͇̘̳̤̎̉̅̈́́̀͒̅͊̓̾́̕ͅl̴͓͑́̑̕ dry."isn't that used to-" y/n cut him off with a glare.

the blue haired boy with the one eye visible and the other that reveals his dark truth. the little boy who grown up too fast

"don't say it out loud" she whispered before inhaling. she saw s/n slowly getting back on her feet. her clutched her missing arm with an angry glare on y/n."you need to go" she forced a smile "n̴̯̟͕̰͖̟̾̓̎̏͌o̵̩̣̙͇̮͕̽̈́̿͛͝t̸̡̺̰͙̪͎̰̓̃͌̆̑̒͌̉̀͗͛̕͠ ̸̧̜̜̱͇̫̹̻͙́͌́̃̽̅͛͊͗͗̇̒̕͝͠ĉ̶̢̭̱̹̟̠͚̘̬̯͚̰̰̭̹̰̄͒̅ͅi̷̡̡̨̛̤̬͎̪̯̥̲͛͑̃̂̃̑͋̀̋̀̄e̴̛̯͚͓̻̗̗͇̘̳̤̎̉̅̈́́̀͒̅͊̓̾́̕ͅl̴͓͑́̑̕ needs to be safe" y/n leaned and kissed n̴̯̟͕̰͖̟̾̓̎̏͌o̵̩̣̙͇̮͕̽̈́̿͛͝t̸̡̺̰͙̪͎̰̓̃͌̆̑̒͌̉̀͗͛̕͠ ̸̧̜̜̱͇̫̹̻͙́͌́̃̽̅͛͊͗͗̇̒̕͝͠ĉ̶̢̭̱̹̟̠͚̘̬̯͚̰̰̭̹̰̄͒̅ͅi̷̡̡̨̛̤̬͎̪̯̥̲͛͑̃̂̃̑͋̀̋̀̄e̴̛̯͚͓̻̗̗͇̘̳̤̎̉̅̈́́̀͒̅͊̓̾́̕ͅl̴͓͑́̑̕'s forehead. her eyes no longer held the warm like she did before. In rules, she didn't have to act mortal, she felt dead inside once more.

Sebastian stared, tempted to kiss his love, but didn't.

the black haired demon with the sharpest red eyes that didn't realize this would be the last moments with his darling.

"it's time isn't it?" the butler asked, he noticed the change in y/n which led to his answer."ah, of course. undoubtedly you would win" he smiles. y/n's lips stayed still, the curse finally has been lifted and now she's no longer cursed mortal. she just stared blankly.

Sebastian's eyes refused to move, he didn't want to leave. y/n looked down at the boy in Sebastian's arms. she forced a gentle smile, holding his clammy hands in her cold ones. his eyes cracked open, his lips parting for the question

"will you return back?" y/n didn't answer, his eyes narrowed "i order you to" y/n's face relaxed, she wasn't even aware she was tense.

"of course, my blue knight."

"y/n!" s/n screeched, lighten sparking random places. the under underneath splashed around dangerously once again. Sebastian looked at y/n then took off in the opposite direction. easily he hoped away with n̴̯̟͕̰͖̟̾̓̎̏͌o̵̩̣̙͇̮͕̽̈́̿͛͝t̸̡̺̰͙̪͎̰̓̃͌̆̑̒͌̉̀͗͛̕͠ ̸̧̜̜̱͇̫̹̻͙́͌́̃̽̅͛͊͗͗̇̒̕͝͠ĉ̶̢̭̱̹̟̠͚̘̬̯͚̰̰̭̹̰̄͒̅ͅi̷̡̡̨̛̤̬͎̪̯̥̲͛͑̃̂̃̑͋̀̋̀̄e̴̛̯͚͓̻̗̗͇̘̳̤̎̉̅̈́́̀͒̅͊̓̾́̕ͅl̴͓͑́̑̕ in his arms.

y/n turned to s/n, the sky was clear with no stars only with the grey moon shining down. y/n inhaled, she wanted this quick and hopefully easy."why must you make things so difficult! why can't you accept i'm stronger?!" she shouted angrily. her fingers grew long with black growing down her arms. her teeth sharpen as she slowly turned into her ugly figure. arms grew from behind her back, growing an extra two pairs. a sort of black mist floated around her, she stood ready.