head banging

i followed behind sebastian after a failed attempt at seeking in the church."i thought it was going to be hard" i mumbled, ignoring the weird tingly feeling in my gut.still the meeting with ash Landers still bothered me.

"is something bothering you, my love?" my body flinched away.i look at sebastian who leaned towards me.

"no" i spoke softly, as i continued to walk inside. my eyes moved around the church, my mind wandering away from reality

-

"no!ange- ash!we have to talk!" i yelled, chasing after him.i threw my hands on him, forcing him to turn around." you were dead!didn't God punish you!?" i questioned. he stared at me with dead eyes, a grin grew on his face

"as i said already, we'll chat when i have time, soon we will"

-

"y/n" i move my head to grell, "you seem tense-"

"good evening" i stopped in front of a small group of kids.

"well aren't you the cutest things, but i don't do so well with kids,"grell says, overlooking the fact he was talking to me.

"Hello, uncleaned one.i can see every bit of your uncleanness" one boy spoke to him confidently with a smile.his words caused grell to frown

"Eh!" he yelled, hitting the boy on the head." who are you calling unclean!" he yelled at the kids.

"AH! AN UNCLEANED ONE TOUCHED ME" the boy yelled.the others grabbed him and led him away from grell"let's get you cleansed" the kids disappeared from the corner.

i felt the familiar burning sensation as a young nun arrived.i narrowed my eyes, already skeptical of her character." sorry about that. after a young age, everyone is uncleaned to them." she spoke with a kind smile. yet her eyes were dull, dead.it was clear s/n was commanding her. her plan is just so anticipated

i held out my hand towards her "it's nice to meet you" i greeted kindly." my name is y/n l/n" .i flashed my white eyes, seeking for her weaknesses. right away i discovered it, it was the most simplistic human vulnerability, lust. in her eyes, my body shifted into a male, a male in her preference.it was no wonderment that she fell for sebastian already, i wonder what his record is.since this woman felt greedy within mere seconds.

her small hand reached out and grasped for mine.her warm hands in mines, i could feel her pulse quicken by the second. i pulled her close to me, my face next to her ear " predictable." i smiled before backing away.

demons are nothing but yet can be anything

the nun stared at me blankly, her dead eyes on me. her cheeks flushed in pink, she felt heavy, full of lust.i grinned, s/n was strong; yes indeed. but still, when it came to human controlling, it wasn't her most high-grade advantage. like me and s/n we both fancy the prideful humans, we also can command the prideful ones. but the human s/n got isn't full of pride. she's full of lust, she's greedy for it.it won't take long for the nun to return to her senses because s/n can't control someone long when their deadly sin is at work.unlike her, i can control any human despite their deadly sin.

still, i had her hand in mine, i tug her hand to my lips, pressing a kiss on her hand." my lady, " i smirked before dropping her hand." you seem spaced out, are you alright?" i ask with a kind smile.

"a-ah" she stuttered, trying to restrain herself." it's um n-nice to meet you," she smiles.

"oh did i surprise you? please forgive me, but..." i leaned against the wall "how could i ignore such a beautiful maiden?" i smirked, leaning to her ear." it seems your heart rate increased tremulously, is something bothering you?' i ask, already noticing how unsteady her breath is.