s/n

i pulled on ciel's eyepatch."is he taken care of?" he questions, as i set it on his bedside table.

"it depends of what you mean by 'taken care of'.did you mean kill him?send him to the police?" i ask with a smile.picking up the white oversze shirt i picked, i pulled it over his head, covering his bare body."in 'taken care of' i took him to the police"

"did you find anything else about him?" i paused.

"since i cannot lie, he was a part of a underground actuion but i'm sure sebastian took you that" i smiled, pulling the blanket down.

"yes and that you had quite the meal, also don't be going off without me, the damned demon was so annoying to deal with" i raised a brow.

"i don't understand by what you mean" i watched as ciel tucked himself in bed.he looked at me and gave me that 'really?' look.

"jeez you demons are useless to understand human things"he sigh, i only looked at him with confusion."just don't do anything that would make a loveless person pissed off" he sighs as he turns to his side.

"yes ciel" i bow, picking up the candle holder "goodnight my blue night" i grinned to myself.

"you mey be useless to human things but you sure do have good memory" i smiled as i walked out the door, closing it behind me. as i walk down the hall i felt a presence. a presence that i hated very much.i sigh as i blew out the candles, setting it down on a nearby table.

i walked outside the manor.it chilly breeze blowing my hair back, i look around.a stinging pain grew on my hand again, i noticed a cat with white fur and red eyes, it licked it's paw and meowed.

i growled under my breath, watching it walks to me. my eyes landed on the black outline of our marks on one of the cat's front leg." why in the hell are you here"i spit at it.it only ignored me, the cat began rubbing it's head against my leg.i click my tongue, "you aren't fooling anyone" moving my foot back, i sent it flying a few meters away from me.

the cat ony hissed before black feathers flew around her, the feathers disappeared to reveal s/n."oh y/n, trying to kill me aren't you?"she grins as she stood up, she dusted the dirt off her dress.

"yeah only sad that it didn't"i muttered, crossing my arms."now why in the bloody hell are you here?"i question, she only giggles.

"just wanted to visit you, see how your doing--now give me a hug"she says with open arms and with a fake smile on her face.

"sure like hell i would believe that, why are you here?it better be quick, it'll be annoying if i am seen with you"

she drops the act, her arms dropping to her sides."well i was bored.and that Noah guy is boring"she groans

"not my problem, he's human what did you expect?expected him to spoil you with jews?--amuse you with his every move?"i question, rolling my eyes.

"oh nothing!i just wanted his soul"she smirks, her finger playing with her bottom lip, a way to make men fall to their knees, to seduce them.something i wonder if s/n is really a demon of seducion, i wouldn't be surprised

i let out a angered sigh, yet i couldn't be surprised."i'm not surprised s/n, your moves are starting to become...guessable" i muttered.

"i'm aware of that but...with what happened those years back.it has a more effect on you then before" she giggles.

i narrowed my eyes "so what was the point of telling me this?want another fight, it's a bit too early" i yawned.in a flash, she appeared in front of me.his fingers wrapped around my throat, her eyes staring in mine, her white demonic eyes.i laughed "guessable" she pressed her nails into my neck."don't leave marks, my young master would question it" i push her hand off of me.small specks of blood was printed on the nails--that pierced out of the gloves.her middle finger slid down my cheek, under my eye.

"oops" she smirks as she backs away.

"your very childish you know that?" i held up my arm, pulled off my glove that only revealed part of our mark that grew up our arms."disappointed that i'm connected to you, a childish demon--funny how your older then me" i sigh

"but still your weak compared to me--your more human then demon" she holds her finger to her nose "ah i smell human more then demon" i rolled my eyes.i touch the blood that was slowly dripping from my wound

"you already know i have uncontrolable anger so..." running behind her, i held my finger on her neck, my nail pressing on the skin."in your place you should be already aware of that" i whisper in her ear before slitting her throat.i sniffed her blood that was splattered on my nail "no scent, are you really eating other demons now?" i questioned.i wipe my nails on her red dress, her black blood staining her dress.i sigh as i walked back to my place.

"damn" she groans, cluching her neck in pain.

"you have no reason being here, leave now"i say as she backs up a bit.her pained expressed changed" someone is scared" she taunts.

i laugh, i look around then pointed at me "me, how?"

"yup; your scared of everything love, friends, males--me"she taunts, grinning, ignoring the pain of her wound on her neck.

"says who?i just don't love anyone.i don't need friends i have enough friends in the Phantomhive manor" I answered borely.

"yes you are--aren't you falling for that demon butler"she asks as i laugh.

"are you sure about that?have you been spying on me or something?i will never love him.not for you to take him too.you been eating inside of the vessels of demons.do you think that if i fall for him then you'll eat him and i would be crying like a human"i laughed.

"you are one to say but ever do; i can already see it.it's sad that you fall for the wrong males"she says as she turns away, walking away.she turns her head "bye y/n"she says before walking away.i out a laugh

"you always make up unbeliveable things"i slipped on my glove, covering my mark."now what should be for tomorrows breakfast"i muttered walking back inside "nuisance demon, bothering at random times"