gladly

y/n closed her eyes, listening to the groans underneath. she felt comforted under the moon's glow, the darkness that stretched throughout the sky. it made her feel small, the beauty of the setting sun and the night sky, such beautiful colors. she opened her eyes, her gaze falling to the water below, avoiding the blazing fire that consumed everything in it's path.

she wondered how the structure would look when completed--without the souls trapped inside. "y/n" s/n called. y/n turned her head to s/n "I've been wondering, where did you go after leaving the parlor" her cold voice demanding a answer. although y/n's face never faltered, s/n saw a sort of emotion.

"i didn't go far, i just wondered around. i did bump into undertaker" y/n answered, looking back at the growing flames.

"you...aren't telling the truth" angela appeared, her hand gripping on y/n's chin. she forced y/n to turn to look at her, her fingers digging into her cheeks. behind her was her wings, it fluttered in the wind."why do you bother protecting the human? if he truly cared for you, he wouldn't have let you go so easily, he dropped you like a hot potato" she glared at y/n.

"if i can speak my mind..." y/n's eyes slowly moved to s/n who was returning a glare. angela's grip tighten, wanting y/n's attention, her white wings expanding to covering s/n from y/n's vision. y/n's eyes fell back on angela, "he was caught off guard when his parents appeared before him. he didn't think it was possible to break a contract or for a demon to own another demon" y/n spoke carelessly.

"that mortal had a chance to become pure, free from that demon. selfish human, he should have been grateful, idiotic really." angela snarled, leaning closer.her wings twitched, it seemed it would react similar to her mood like her body. the grip on y/n's face felt as if her jaw would fall off.

"idiotic is a overstatement. but he let me go because he knows better then to get involved" y/n's hand grabbed on angela's hand, tugging it away from her face."also dear sister, i don't think it's in your best interest to fall for the reaper. abandoning yourself to the painful burdensome feelings. for someone who wants to be powerful, you shouldn't let human emotions get to you" y/n's eyes turned to eye s/n. angela's face twisted in anger

"you really think s/n would fall in love like those idiotic mortals!" her voice raising, booming throughout the sky. she raised her hand as if she was going to slap y/n.

"angela" s/n spoke, stopping angela from hitting y/n. s/n 's gaze now on the ground below the tower bridge. "we have company" she smiled, her body suddenly flinching. "i'm oh so excited to see the outcome of this!" she opened her eyes slightly as she held the sickening grin on her face.

y/n turned her head and saw the small boat slowly making it's way towards them. inside the boat was the demon butler and the injured boy. she let out a sigh before rubbing her face. she wondered why the hell did he bring n̶̹͙̽̓͗́̅̌̌̒ò̷̞̮͙̦̬͖͖̰̞̟̞̈́t̷̡̡̥̗͎̫̦̝̝͑͛̍͘͝ͅ ̸̨̧̪͇̯̬̜͈͇̈́́͋͂̓́͐̃͘̕̚͘͝͝c̸̝̹͋̈́͑̄̈́͊͝i̴̡̨̢̳̜̻͖̤͈͕̤̤̥̱͐̔̾̀̆́̄̒̀́̽̚ę̷̛̦̯̗͖̘͕̜̯̻̙̂̈͂̒̃̅̊̈͆̾͌l̴͓̖̈̂̒̅̃́̌̚ here.

-

y/n and s/n stood on one side and n̶̹͙̽̓͗́̅̌̌̒ò̷̞̮͙̦̬͖͖̰̞̟̞̈́t̷̡̡̥̗͎̫̦̝̝͑͛̍͘͝ͅ ̸̨̧̪͇̯̬̜͈͇̈́́͋͂̓́͐̃͘̕̚͘͝͝c̸̝̹͋̈́͑̄̈́͊͝i̴̡̨̢̳̜̻͖̤͈͕̤̤̥̱͐̔̾̀̆́̄̒̀́̽̚ę̷̛̦̯̗͖̘͕̜̯̻̙̂̈͂̒̃̅̊̈͆̾͌l̴͓̖̈̂̒̅̃́̌̚ lay on the other side. the angel had become confident he would destroy the demon for good. "should i assist ash?" y/n asked, turning her head to s/n. y/n was becoming desperate, she knew the outcome of that bastard's overconfidence. she had to be the one who would end the gender-less bastard with her own hands. she had to or the curse wouldn't be lifted. y/n knew that angel had to pay for killing y/n's previous masters and their twins. but that angel had to pay for placing the curse on y/n.

she shrugged "he requested to fight him alone" she crossed her arms, glaring at n̶̹͙̽̓͗́̅̌̌̒ò̷̞̮͙̦̬͖͖̰̞̟̞̈́t̷̡̡̥̗͎̫̦̝̝͑͛̍͘͝ͅ ̸̨̧̪͇̯̬̜͈͇̈́́͋͂̓́͐̃͘̕̚͘͝͝c̸̝̹͋̈́͑̄̈́͊͝i̴̡̨̢̳̜̻͖̤͈͕̤̤̥̱͐̔̾̀̆́̄̒̀́̽̚ę̷̛̦̯̗͖̘͕̜̯̻̙̂̈͂̒̃̅̊̈͆̾͌l̴͓̖̈̂̒̅̃́̌̚. y/n knew she had a plan itching up her sleeve, it was concerning her because the boy was injured and vulnerable with his butler distracted. she paused "he's...doing good?"

"would it matter if i went to help?" y/n tilted her head, trying to hide the desperation."it seems ash isn't doing so well-" y/n's voice cut off when she saw the flying limb in the air.

s/n chuckled to herself "you keep underestimating others, although i neither did expect him to be able to survive this long" she whispered. "but i see your plan" she giggles, covering her mouth and giving a seductive gaze in Sebastian's direction."but- when i fight you, you need to have full power so i can prove i'm the stronger one." she paused again, a grin growing on her face.

"as much as i love hearing this, i would love for you to give me a answer now" y/n spoke, her foot tapping on the ground impatiently. her finger tapped on her leg as she waited for a answer.

s/n sighed, she reached and patted y/n's shoulder."kill him" is all she whispered before standing back up, watching the fight."you must hurry before it's too late"

a smirk grew on y/n's face as she took off her coat then slipping off her gloves. rolling up her sleeves, her eyes flashed white as she slowly made her way into the fight."gladly"

Peculiar demon//Sebastian Michaelis x demon!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें