hellish

i stood on the other side of the manor. where there were fewer people.i picked up a glass of red wine that was given to me by a servant.i took a sip, my eyes staring at the ground, distracted by my thoughts."hello miss, what a beautiful dress you have"my eyes widen at the familiar voice.my eyes darted up,

"what are you doing here"i frowned, annoyed by her presence

 "no need to be harsh, dear sister,"she says putting a hand on her chest.she had her 'be nice or you'll get in trouble' smirk. despite wearing a strapless dress, she wore black long-sleeved gloves.since it didn't cover her arm completely she painted her arm with makeup to hide her mark.it only hid it from humans but to demons, it clear as day." curious on why your here, unless you're here with a nobleman, i didn't expect you to be here" she grins.

"i knew you were one to party, i only hoped you wouldn't be here "i say glaring at her.

"so...who is the lucky noblemen?"s/n says leaning to me.

i back up, people noticed the dark atomsphere around us.they quickly left so they won't get involved."get away, i don't have time for your games"

"why are you so cruel my dear sister"she asks as i roll my eyes.

" never call me that, it's annoying especially since we never acted like sisters"i tisked.my hand moving side to side, the wine swaying in the glass.i took a sip "let me guess, he is here" i ask, my eyes tilting up at her.she only smiled, 

"well then bye little sister--he's calling me"she says walking away.walking away in her cat walk, her arse swaying side to side, catching the eyes of the males she walked by. I growled under my breath, I took a sip of the wine.

"Ah it seems I stumbled across a beauty" I turn my head, a smile grew on my face.

"I been looking for you, count Drutt" I plastered a seductive expression, my body leaning towards him."my date has seemed to left me alone" I pouted, setting down my glass of wine.

"Who would ever leave a beauty like you?" He threw his hand over his face." It has to be a crime!" He cried out.i forced tears to run down my face.

" Why would he leave me for another?" I questioned, throwing my arms on him.my hands gripped on his shoulders, I push my upper body against him."I can never find one to love!" I cried out, a visable blush grew on his face, he eyes dropping to my chest that's pressed on him.

" How about I help you release from the pain?" He voice went deep his arms wrapped around me, his face inches away.

" But we are surrounded by people at your party-" he pressed his finger on my lips.

" Don't worry darling" he leaned close with a smile on his face." I would do a anything to cheer up a heartbroken lady" he held his arm towards me." If it's alright with you, come with me.the people here will be the least of your worries" I grab his arm and stood close to him.

"I wished I met you sooner-my ex boyfriend wasn't half as charming as you" I smiled, nuzzling my head on his arm.my eyes caught both Sebastian and ciel.sebastian held a bitter face, ciel only nodded his head.turning away from them, I followed my trip with count Drutt.my eyes glanced at s/n who danced away with my old lover, her eyes narrowed at me, she pressed a kiss on his lips with a grin on her face.

I followed him to a hallway, dark but quiet.far from everyone at the party."it's scary in here" he stopped.i let go of his arm, confused of his movements, "count?" I ask, questioning why he was turned away.he turned around, he wore a gas mask on his face, green gas filled the halls.the gas burned my throat and nose, I let out coughs as my vision got blurry.he only stood and watched until I blacked out.

-

i open my eyes but i could only see black, moving around i found it a struggle to move.i look down at my hands, tied with thick rope, a bit too tight.it might leave a bruise.if count drutt is really this 'jack the riper' wouldn't he already have taken my womb or something?i don't feel any certain pain anywhere nor do i sense i'm missing anything.

"ladies and gentlemen please quiet down.now for the next bargin everyone has been waiting for!" i raised a brow, i move my head around but i only heard whispers and mumbling in around me.my feet squrimed in discomfort, my heel tapped on something metal, am i in a cage?"please look carefully..." using my sixth demon sense, i was able to tell what was happening around me.i saw people in mask and in formal clothing all around, turning my head it was count drutt with his own mask."you may chose to keep her in a cage-or you can play as much as you want with her-anything!" 

"what" i mumbled with confusion.is this a underground auction?my hands became untying the ropes, quietly but quickly.

"her eyes are a lovely shade of e/c, very beautiful.you can get lost in them, the eyes of a child yet has the power of seducion-- i'll be starting the bid at 1000!" i narrowed my eyes.the thought of being sold away, it was enough for me.

i pulled my arms apart, breaking the ropes.everyone in the crowd gasps, my hand gripped on the ropes tied around my feet, ripping it into shreds.i finally slip the blindfold off my eyes.i stood on my feet, my hands gripped on the golden bars that caged around me, like a bird.i stared at the crowd of people who are backing away, i turn my head towards count drutt, still his eyes covered.

"don't you know better then to mess with something you don't understand?" i questioned, a shadow growing behind me.my eyes glowed brightly white, like a burning torch.my teeth grew sharp "don't you?" i questioned, my hands pulling the metal bars apart to let me out.i slowly walked out of the cage, everyone ran out panicking.all the candles in the room blew out, hell went loose.