yes

i hummed quietly to myself, as i watched the scene play out in front. the nuns leading ciel to the front of the church."master we brought him, the young master" one spoke, catching the attention of the priest.

he turned his head towards them but kept his face hidden "well done, you may go now" he spoke, his voice so deep.i didn't like the guy, he had a strange presence." you look very clean, so pure. please come here" he held out his hand towards ciel to the podium.

"thank you for choosing me, it's quite an honor"ciel smiled, walking towards him.as he walked closer, he noticed his face.it drained the color on his face "i-impossible" he spoke.my eyes widen

"vincent?Racheal?" they aren't supposed to be dead? Vincent isn't supposed to be alive at all! Rachel's soul was taken by those reapers.how-

"This is an order!kill this man!" ciel yelled backing away.me and sebastian jumped out from our hiding place, running towards him. before i could strike an attack, my body fell to the ground.pain racking my body, memories of them both filling my head.

i saw the body of the priest fall to the ground.i stared at it, it's a lifeless corpse on the ground." vincent" i muttered.my body shaking in pain, tears were filling my eyes."Racheal" i reached out for the "s/n did it, didn't she? Angela did it, i will get them" i crawled towards them.i could feel my mind being torn apart as i got closer to the body.

"y/n" arms wrapped around me, picking me up from the ground "y/n, breathe"his deep voice, whispering in my ear.

"Angela blanc!s/n!" i yelled, trying to escape his grasp."how dare they disrespect you!"

"y/n!snap out of it!" ciel yells, unsure what to do.

"y/n?" grell spoke, leaning next to sebastian

"y/n, how is our plan? does it catch your interest?" i lifted up my head, watching Angela appear from the angel glass window."i really did hope it impressed you" she smiled, pulling out a book.

"look!that's the real cinematic book!"grell yelled, pointing at Angela.

"ah, it feels so nice to see you on the knees" s/n grins." but still the plan isn't done, so Angela get them" Angela flip the book open, cinematic reels reached out towards us

"y/n!".a reel reached and pulled me closer to the body, making more memories flash in my head.my body making contact with the body, it burned my skin.i hissed, trying to escape but it was like the body was draining my strength.

"s/n!you bloody bastard! release me!" i yelled, struggling to escape the grasp.

"sebastian get me down!" i turned my head to see ciel getting tied up in a reel "bloody hell, release me"

"s/n!leave him out of it!" i yelled, my body was instantly pulled to her, her face was inches away from mine.

"now now, y/n.big sister knows best.i suggest you keep your mouth shut..." her nails grew long and sharp.her nails on my lips, edging my skin to rip.i could feel small droplets of blood seeping down my chin."now y/n, keep your mouth shut.it's what you do best" she smiles, as she slowly slid her nail across my cheek.the stinging pain wasn't as bad as the body that practically is burning me."is my plan interesting enough?i do hope so, i put a lot of time and thought into it"

"s/n we need to hurry.the body will lose it's spell soon"

"oh right, it only lasts for a few hours.and in those hours we need you to be held down"

"y/n, wait, darling! I'll help you!" grell shouts

"what are those sad things?" sebastian comments