Chapter 11. First time

Start from the beginning

You straddle his lap and feel how he rubs his cock against your clitoris, looking for the friction he so desperately needs. You lean forward to kiss his neck. Moving down you're sucking bruises on his skin, earning small moans from the dwarf beneath you. 'What are you doing?' he asks when you keep kissing him lower and lower on his body. He follows your lips as they go down towards his throbbing member. You lock your eyes with his and take his cock in your hand. Slowly you stroke your hand up and down. With his gaze watching your every move you move your mouth down, taking a large part of his cock in your mouth. You watch as his eyes roll back and he let's pleasure take over his body. 

Multiple times had you convinced yourself that you would never do this to a man, but Thorin tasted really good. His pre-come tasted a little bit salty but also very much like him. You couldn't take his whole cock in your mouth, he was just too big. So you made up by swirling your tongue around the head. Thorin had never experienced anything like this in his life and lovely moans escaped his mouth. He placed his hands on the back of your head but let you decide your own rhythm. Finally he pulled you back. 'Please stop my love' he moaned. You stopped immediately, not knowing why he asked you to stop.

He closed his eyes for a while, trying to control the urge to come. 'I want to come inside of you, ghvishel' he explained. You smiled lovingly and laid down beside him. Thorin kissed you gently and let his hand travel down to your panties. 'You're wearing to much layers' he mumbled into the kiss. He pushed himself up on one hand and removed your panties in one quick pull. He looked down at you, fully naked and blushing slightly as his eyes wandered over every inch of your body. 'So perfect' he stated and sat down between your legs. He let his hand wander over your thighs, slowly making his way towards your entrance. 

He catches your eyes looking nervously at his big fingers and he purrs soothingly. 'Don't worry love, I'll make it fit' he purrs. He leans forward and kisses your inner thigh. A spark of lust hits your lower belly and you can feel the juices flowing from your body. Thorin moves upwards, coming closer and closer to your sensitive spot with every kiss he places on your soft skin. His beard tickles on your skin and it relaxes your tense muscles. First he places a soft kiss just below your clitoris. You moan and grab his hands which now lay still on your hips, keeping them down on the bed. 

His tongue moves in circles over your clitoris and finally inside of you. You can't keep yourself from moaning and shouting his name over and over again as he pleasures you with his tongue. He keeps your thighs pinned down on the bed, fully enjoying the sound of his name rolling over your lips. Carefully he lets one finger slide down inside you. You close your eyes and let your body adjust to his size. Several moans escape your mouth as he thrusts his finger in and out of you in a quickening pace. His tongue keeps flicking over your sweet spot while you no longer care about who can hear you downstairs. 

Your body relaxes around his finger and Thorin knows you're ready for the second. Without warning he let's two fingers slide into your body and your eyes shot wide open. The pain is nothing compared to the feeling between your legs. 'Come for me (y/n)' he purrs against your sweet spot. It sends lightning bolts through your body and you can't hold on much longer. 'Aaawwh Thorin!' you shout when you come for him. You have never experienced this before, never this intense. 'It will only get better ghvishel' he murmurs in your ear. He gives you some time to catch your breath, kissing your neck lovingly. 'You make lovely sounds azyûngal.'

You chuckle and let your hands rest on his shoulders. He rests his forehead against yours and stares deeply into your eyes. 'Are you sure you want to give yourself to me?' he asks, his voice fragile. You look straight into his eyes and send him the sweetest look you can muster. 'I'm sure Thorin, please just take me.' He kisses you and let's the head of his cock slide up and down against your clitoris. You open your legs further as you wrap them around him once more. Slowly he leans forward and you can feel the head of his cock against your entrance. Carefully he enters you and a lovely moan escapes his lips.

He pushes further into you, looking straight into your eyes, watching closely if he's not hurting you to much. You feel a sting as he enters you but his hand rubbing on your thigh smooths some of the pain away. Your nails dig into his skin as the pain builds and Thorin slows down, letting your body adjust to his massive size. 'Tell me when you're ready' he whispers against your skin before he kisses your cheekbone. You nod and try to relax your muscles. Thorin is still rubbing your thighs with his hand, trying to help you relax. 'Can you move, please?' you say through gritted teeth. 'Are you sure?' 'Yes!' you semi-shout.

Slowly Thorin starts thrusting in and out and the painful sting fades gradually. Your muscles relax and he quickens his pace. 'Ohhh (y/n)' he hisses while his thrusts become more demanding. Your body rocks in time with his, meeting his every thrust perfectly. He grabs the border of the bed, above your head, for support. 'Aaawwh! Thorin... faster' you demand and he's happy to give in to your every need. You open your eyes to look at your lover and you can't believe you're actually making love to Thorin Oakenshield right now. His eyes are closed and a look of pure bliss is spread on his face. 'You're so tight' he hisses. 

Purposely you clench your muscles together and make it even tighter for him. His eyes roll back in his head, earning you a lovely sight at his sweat-soaked chest. You're trying to keep up with his thrusts but they become faster and faster, sending you close to your next orgasm. 'Do you want me to come in or out?' he grunts, trying to keep himself from coming just yet. 'In' you answer without thinking. His eyes smile brightly at you before his moans start to become more uneven. 'I'm close ghvishel' he moans. He thrusts deeper and deeper into your body, you're lost in your climax which is about to take over your body completely this time.

Thorin yells something in Khuzdul before his thrusts start to stutter and his expression turned into a twisted mess. You feel his hot fluid flowing through your body in three thick bursts as you enter your own climax, shortly after Thorin. You hear something break above you but you don't care right now. He rides his orgasm out inside of you before collapsing next to you. You're both panting, coming down from your high. His hand lays casually on your belly as he's trying to catch his breath. You prop yourself up and look behind you. And sure, that's where the sound came from. 'You broke the bed you know?' you joke as you lay your head down on his chest.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around you, with his left hand stroking your hair. 'That's not my fault' he mutters. Playfully you nudge him in his side and he pretends that it hurts. 'Was it anything like you expected it to be?' he asks a few minutes later. You let a silence fall between you before answering. 'No, it was nothing like I expected it to be.' You raise your head from his chest and you see the disappointed look on his face. 'It was much better' you say and lean down to kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'It was your idea to set them up' Kili growls at his brother. Fili raises his eyebrow at his brother as they sit outside the cabin. 'So you want to say those animal noises from upstairs are my fault?' Kili nods. 'That is exactly what I'm saying brother.' The other members of the company had gone outside as well, claiming they needed to collect wood or just ran outside without saying a word. Fili and Kili had tried to ignore the sounds at first, but they had become louder and louder, making it very hard to ignore any longer. Bilbo had actually been the first one to escape the house. He had wanted to go to bed early, taking the room next to Thorin' and yours, before running down stairs and leaving the house without saying a word.

They should have known by then but it didn't hit them until they heard the moans of their uncle from upstairs. Before they had left the cabin, Kim came running down the stairs as well. At first they thought she wanted to escape the sounds as well, but shortly after Dwalin came running after her. He was shouting something like; 'we can talk about it!' But Kim didn't seem to listen to him. Maybe things hadn't went so well between them? 'We can go looking for Kim?' Kili suggested as they heard the screams getting louder and louder. 'Good plan' Fili said and jumped up to run towards the woods. Kili followed closely behind.