We both took a escalator and he was standing behind me. Suddenly one man pushed me to reach his friend who is in front of me. Gowtham holded me safe, "Are you alright" He asked me.

"Yes I'm fine " I said.

"Come and stand with me " He said and holded my hand.

"Excuse me" He called that man.

"No no Gowtham " I tried to stop him but he Shusheed me and again called him.

"Yes " The man said.

"Watch your steps please, you almost hurted my wife and she is pregnant" Gowtham said.

"Ohh I'm so sorry mam, it's a mistake " He apologized to me.

"It's okay fine " I said.

"Gowtham I'm fine why are you doing this " I whispered to him.

"How can you be fine, he almost made you fall " He said.

"But it didn't happen " I said.

"What if it happened " He asked me.

"It will not happen to me cause you're there for me to protect" I said and looked away casually.

"Riya " He called me.

"What " I asked him.

"I will always be there to protect you " He said.

"I know " I said and looked down to hide my smile.

We went to the jewelry store and searched for my mom and brother and we found them standing near the ring section and  taking to the staffs.

We reach over them " Hi amma" I said.

"Glad you guys came " She said and made me sit.

We were looking at different rings for the engagement and finally we decided with the one beautiful diamond pendant ring which Ishan also love it. We payed the bill and then came outside the store.

"Let's go for the shopping" Mom said.

"For dresses " Ishan asked her.

"Yes we need to buy dress for you three " She said and pulled me along with her and we went to the ladies section first to get me a dress.

Finally after straight two hours spending in shopping we bought all the things we want and now depart to our respective places.

We both were in car going to our home, I was sitting in the passenger seat and looking outside the window. Suddenly I felt a pain at my lower abdomen. I thought it will be a cramp and will go soon but the pain was increasing within a second.

I closed my eyes and trying to control the pain but I can't able to do that, I hugged my stomach and tried to get close to my stomach. Gowtham looked at me and holded my hand " Riya what happened " He asked me.

I was unable to breathe, I tried to open my eyes " Riya are you okay, is it paining " He asked me.

"No I'm not okay" I said.

"Let's go to the hospital " He said and started to drive fast. He holded my hand and tried to ease me.

I pressed his hands to control my pain but no the pain is literally increasing every minute and I am starting to sweat and like a cold breeze is giving goosebumps.

After few minutes we reached hospital, he came out and came to my side and opened the door and carried me in the bridal style and ran inside the hospital.