chapter 3

Gowtham pov:

I woke up with the severe headache, and I remembered what happened last night. I sighed and went to bathroom finished my daily routine and headed to gym after two hours of workout, I went to my room took a shower and got dressed went downstairs to have breakfast. One of my servant gave me my breakfast with friut salad and lemon tea. I had my breakfast and headed to office. While in traffic signal I saw two girls in scooty, I think they are college students one girl who is driving seems like my shrav because she is taking selfie with her friend while standing in signal. It remains me of my past. After the signal changes into green those girls went to the opposite side. Usually I am not the type who goes after girls. They will always beg me to have a date but now I want a one night stand after the whole incident I lost my faith in love or relationship.

I went to my office and started working after few hours I am now handling a new project which was needed New team to handle. Though I was running out of staff I decided to take that principal's offer about internship.

I told my assistant to mail to that principal about my decision. After I went to have lunch with my friend karthik.
I am waiting in our regular restaurant for him,he is already half an hour late and that bastard has no courtesy to inform me. I was getting irritated while my friend came and sat infront of me." Hi Gowtham care to explain about your behaviour"he said.

"You jerk how dare you come late and showing your attitude with me" I said.

"Relax bro I am late because of traffic  sorry now let's catch up like our college days" he said.

I sighed and told him everything that happened in my parent's house.

"Man I think you should get married so you can forget and move on about shrav" he said slowly.

"Seriously karthik you telling me to do this, you know what happened in my life " I said .

"I am not ready for this change and I don't want to involve in another relationship" I shouted at him.

"Man ok relax you don't like to get married at least you can enjoy your life right" he said.

"Come out of the box live the life" I sighed.

" Let's stop talking about this" he said.

we order our lunch talked about some random stuffs and headed to bar.

Riya pov:

I woke up with the sound of alarm which is buzzing now. I shut down the alarm and went to the bathroom. I completed my daily routine and took a shower and came outside only covered myself with towel. I went near my wardrobe and searching for the dress to wear. Finally I decided to wear one dress with peach colour salwar Kameez and applied light makeup and took my phone and college bag.

 Finally I decided to wear one dress with peach colour salwar Kameez and applied light makeup and took my phone and college bag

Dress riya wear.

I went downstairs and there my bestfriend shruthi is already flirting with my brother. I went near them said my goodbyes and dragged her out.

While driving shruthi was blabbering about some series and I am standing in traffic. So decided to take selfies with my friend weirdo. We pose most crazily and almost took 10 photos. After signal changed into green I started driving to college.

After first class over professor started announcing the circular. That the venakataraman enterprises are coming for placement to our college. After the announcement we all excited about our first interview so we decided to do our best.

After third class we decided to go to the canteen. But the canteen is so crowded and I don't feel like eating. So I decided to go to the club.

After entering the coach office. I was shocked to see harish is speaking to my coach. Coach asked me to sit. So I sat beside harish. " riya are you ready to compete with your opponent" coach asked me.

"Always ready coach" I answered."That's my girl" he said "now meet your new team partner you going to play with him in this finals" said coach. I was shocked to hear that I was going to play with this jerk.
"But coach what happened to Rajesh why he is not playing this time?" I asked confusingly.

"Rajesh was met with accident yesterday so he can't play this tournament honey" he said. I was more shocked to hear that. He is the one who played with me from 1st semester.

"But coach I can't change my partner besides we had a good chemistry" I said slowly.

" No riya you have to do this we don't have better choice " coach said while I sighing. "Ok coach I got it" I said sadly "now let's discuss about the schedule of practicing " said. We discuss about the practice nearly half an hour and I headed to my class.
After all the classes are over. I told my friends about harish and rajesh We decided to go to hospital to check on Rajesh.

I called my mom told that I will be late and went to hospital. Then I headed to my home,today was a worst day ever.
While entering I saw my father came. I ran towards him and hugged him burying my face in his chest"I missed you appa" I said" I missed you too sweety" dad said.

We all talk for a while about dad's trip and had dinner.

After that I went to my room and took a quick shower and  lied in bed thinking about my situation while seeing my ceiling  and slept.