chapter 57

Riya's pov:

We were doing pooja right now,  everyone was here even mom called my family to attend the pooja. I was so dedicatedly praying for Gowtham and shwetha. Shwetha's due date were nearing. I want her to have a normal delivery and the baby should be fit and healthy like mother.

After pooja we all had dinner and my family went home after talking with Gowtham's family.

After calling off the night we all went to our respective rooms. I went and took a shower and changed into PJ and was waiting for Gowtham to come to room. He was down talking with Karthick, I lied down and opened my insta account to started to scroll the news feed. My room door opened and Gowtham entered in  " Are you waiting for me " He asked me.

"No why should I wait for you " I asked and started to scroll my news feed again.

"Then okay " He said and went inside the restroom. After like half an hour he came out looking fresh and sexy. God Riya you're so horny nowadays. Stop concentrating on him.

I was looking at my mobile and felt a bed dip and I turned to look at him who was lying down and typing something in his mobile.

I stood up and took his medicine and water and came to him. " Gowtham take your medicine " I said.

He sat straight and took the medicine and then gave me the glass. I kept the glass on table and switched off the light and came to my side of bed and lied down.

I was just waiting for him to make a first move. But he is just smiling looking at his damn phone. I sighed to gain his attention but he is not leaving his phone. I finally gave up and lied down and closed my eyes to sleep.

After like 10 minutes I could feel something was moving near my neck. I scratched that place and again tried to sleep. But again that feeling is so intense. I sat up and saw Gowtham was still in his mobile and I was checking my place Whether any insects are in bed. But I couldn't find anything and covered myself with blanket and I lied down and closed my eyes.

Same thing happening again, God I turned and saw Gowtham was so close to me and the smirk is playing in his lips.

"Are you the one who is disturbing me " I asked him.

"No " He said.

I gazed at him and then lied down, "then what are you doing " I asked him.

"Just olging at my sexy wife's back " He said and lied closed to me.

We were lying down a d facing each other so close. " So you're the one who is disturbing me " I said.

" Yes I will disturb you whenever I want " He said and pulled me closer.

"Stop it " I said.

"Do you want me to stop " He asked me.

I nodded my head as No and  said " Yes ".

" Riya you are confused " He said and kissed my forehead.

"Gowtham stop " I said.

"I am trying " He said and kissed my cheeks and started to kiss the jawline and was about to go to my neck. I heard my phone ringing. I tried to push him away but he pinned me down and came on top of me. " You want me or your phone right now " He asked in a most seductive voice.

" But what if that is a important call " I asked him.

He glared at me and I pulled him to me and started to kissed his lips. He took control over me now. We were having a beautiful night again together.