chapter 36

Riya's pov:

Today is last day to my college life. After exam all were planning to spend some time together. One side it was making me emotional and sad on other side I was happy that I was completing my degree successfully.

Past one week I was busy with my studies. I can't able to spend some time with Gowtham. O convinced shruthi to stay with me for one week. If shruthi was not here I can't able to concentrate on my exam. Now we both were going to our college to write our final exam.

Questions were so easy, it made my day more happier. "Riya how did you do it" shruthi asked me.

"Super and you" I asked her.

"Awesome thank you so much because of you only I did it well" she said.

"Stupid instead of thanking give me a treat" I asked her.

"Sure first where is Gokul" she asked me.

"I was also searching him only" I said and we both went to look for him.

He was talking with our class boys. "Gokul" I called him.

"Hey idiots how was the exam" he asked us.

"Super easy da" I said.

"Yes awesome question paper" shruthi said.

"Okay now let's hang out together" Gokul said.

"Yes idiot come let's go" I said and we threw headed out.

Me and shruthi came through cab but gokul came with his bike. So he went to take his bike. Shruthi was trying to book a cab. We decided to have lunch first then movie and last food street and beach. So first we decided to go to mall.

I called mom to infrom my whereabout. "Hello ma" I said.

"Riya how was the exam" she asked me.

"Exam was easy. I did well" I said.

"Ma today is the last day. We all planned to hang out" I said to her.

"So you will come late" she said.

"Yes ma Is it okay" I asked her.

"Ofcourse dear. Enjoy as much as you want" she said.

"Thanks ma see you at home" I said and hung up my phone.

Gokul came with his bike and stoped in front of us. "Hey did you booked a cab" he asked us.

"Yes will come within 5 minutes" shruthi said.

"Okay" he said.

"Riya what is your future plan" he asked me.

"I don't have any plans da" I said to him.

"Shruthi what about you" he asked shruthi.

"I am going to attend interview in all IT company. Let's see where will I get selected" she said.

"Good" he said.

"Hey what is your plan" shruthi asked him.

"Hey you know I got selected in company" he said.

"Sorry I forgot" she said.

"Our cab came" I said.

We both entered in and Gokul started to follow us. We were talking and going to mall suddenly I got a call. I checked my mobile Gowtham is the one who is calling me. I smiled looking at his name ringing in my phone.

"Stop smiling and attend the call" shruthi said to me.

I stopped laughing and attended the call "hello" I said.