chapter 43

Gowtham's pov:

After hurting Riya, I can't able to think anything. I should not have hurted her. All the mistakes are on me, but she is the one who is getting hurt.

I came to my cabin and sat on my chair. I called my PA to come to my office through intercom.

After knocking three times, she opened the door and came inside "Sir you called me" She asked me.

"Where is the new projects approval file" I asked her.

"Sir,yesterday only we send our approval file to the client" she asked me.

"What they still didn't send it" I asked her.

"No sir" she said.

"Nancy I'm not giving you a salary to give me an answer NO" I shouted on her.

"Sir" She was trying to say something. But I cut her off" just stop giving me an excuses " I said to her.

"I need that file within afternoon. Got it" I asked her.

"Sure sir" She said.

"Now arrange a meeting for this project. I want all the TL and manager with their presentation within 1hour" I said.

"Heard Sir" she said and went away.

Why everything is not going in my way I thought to myself and started doing my work.

After one hour, nancy informed me about the meeting. I went to the conference hall and everyone was assembled there. I went and sat and Karthick was nowhere to find.

"Nancy where is karthick" I asked her.

"Sir went out to check on project material" she said.

I nodded my head "okay start" I said.

No one is ready to present, "what happened" I asked them.

"Sir, we never prepared for this sudden meeting" One of the TL answered me.

"So what, we conformed this project last week and I assigned the team beforw three days. So you guys never came up with any idea or overview." I asked him.

"So what you guys doing for past three days, just coming, eating and going" I askes them.

"Don't you guys feel shame. I don't want the lazy butt in my company. I want the presentation within today evening or else everybody come with your resignation letter" I said and stood up and went to my cabin. Nancy followed me to my cabin.

"What is happening Nancy, why everyone is like this. Is there any problem in our daily schedule" I asked her.

"No sir, to be frank you and karthick sir were busy and not concentrating on this project" she said.

"Oh now you blaming me" I asked her.

"I'm not blaming anyone sir.As your PA I answeres to your question" she said.

"Okay you can go now" I said. She went out to her cabin. I frowned and sat on my chair.

Afternoon I got a call from mom. Conversation between mom anf Gowtham.

M: where are you Gowtham

G: ma where will I be, in office only ma.

M: where is your wife.

G: is she not in home.

M: Gowtham first wake up from dream and see the reality.

G: mom where is she