chapter 17

Riya pov:
   I am currently standing in Gowtham's mansion. I can't believe that only one person living in this big mansion. It is so big,beautiful,simple and elegant. I love this place. I was so mesmerized by the beauty. Gowtham came with the luggage and kept it in front of me  and he started walking. 

I am new to this place. He don't even have the basic manners of giving me a tour or showing my room.

I called him. "WHAT" he shouted at me.

"where is my room" i asked him.

"do you still think that i'll actually give you a room" he replied.

"then where i am suppose to stay and i need my privacy" i can't stay with him in same room i thought to myself.

" privacy bullshit.........fine there is a guest room in first floor. you can use it" e said.

"remember there is a set of rules you need to follow that i will tell you morning" saying that he climbed stairs and  went into the room.

I was standing there for a while don't know what to do. Then went to the guest room.

 Then went to the guest room

I was happy with the room. It has beautiful and comfy bed, small sofa set,attached bathroom few cupboard.

i just changed my dress into my pj's and made a call to mom and inform about our small journey and went into my lalala land.

Someone was knocking on the door. I rubbed my eyes and saw the wall clock. It was morning 7'o clock. Then i realize about my whereabouts i went to open the door.

there stood my husband I think he was coming from the gym. He was wearing track pant and t-shirt and sneakers looking more handsome in the morning. then only i realized that i'm drooling on him. 

I came out of dream and asked"what, do you need something"

"you only have half an hour come down quickly"saying that he went to his room.

I was angry on him for trying to control me. who the hell think he is. I'm not going to give up on you i'm going to fight for my rights.

with that thought i went to fresh up. I did my morning routine and took a hot shower and wore a sandal cotton saree with yellow designer blouse.I brushed my hair and applied vermilion in my hair partition. applied lite makeup and went downstairs.

 applied lite makeup and went downstairs