chapter 45

Riya's pov:

I rejected his call again and again. He must have seen my photos that's why he is calling me so many times. I was staying in my home for more a 4 days, but he never took any step to make me come there. Then why should I give response to him quickly.

Let him wait for a while then will talk to him. I spend some time on social media and then fell asleep.

Next day morning I woke up, now the time is 7 am. I went to my restroom and did my routine and took a hot shower. I wrapped myself with a towel and came outside. I opened my wardrobe and decided to wear a blue cotton saree with a red border with a matching blowse.

 I opened my wardrobe and decided to wear a blue cotton saree with a red border with a matching blowse

Saree Riya wore.

I combed my hair and applied the vermilion in my head partition. Did a light makeup. I switched ony phone and there was few missed call from Gowtham.

I was checking my phone. I heard the knocking sound from my door. I thought mom is the one who is knocking. So I went and opened the door.

I was shocked to see Gowtham was standing infront of my room. "What are you doing here" I asked him.

He pushed me aside and came inside the room. He locked the door and turned to me and pulled me towards him.

"Gowtham" I said.

"Where were you yesterday" he asked me.

"I'm with my friends" I replied him.

"With whom" He asked me and pulled me closer to him.

"With whom, shruthi only. First you leave me" I said and tried to pull away from him.

"Shruthi, you went only with shruthi ah" he asked me.

"I went with my college mate, what you want" I asked and jerked off from him.

"How dare you went to movie with that Harish" He asked me.

"So what, I don't have rights to go to movie ah" I asked him.

"You can go but only with me" he said.

"Only I have all the rules, right" I asked him.

"Who said that" he asked.

"What are you doing here this early" I asked him.

"I came to get my wife back" he said.

"Your wife is not here, so go out from my room" I said and tried to push him out.

But he hugged me tightly, I tried to come out from his grip but I can't. "Just relax Riya" he said.

"I missed you" He said and kissed my shoulder. I also melted in his hand and hugged him back.

"Did you miss me" he asked.

"No, I enjoyed my time with Harish" I said.

He pulled away from hug and sat on bed with frown. "What happened" I asked and sat next to him.