chapter 71

Riya's pov:

It's been more than 25 days now, I was so happy live here. Mom and dad were taking care of me like they were spoiling me with too many things. Meera is so excited about the baby,She always buy stuff for baby now. Gowtham he is trying super hard for his forgiveness. Like take caring of me and showing his love and affection towards me and the baby. He also took me to the checkup and nowadys he is just going to office for like 5 hours only. Other time he is always home and trying to be prepared for everything.

My parents were preparing for the engagement ceremony, it's just two days away. Today Ishan, mom and me going to buy a engagement ring and dress for Ishan.

I was getting ready in my room, I decided to wear a pink block printed maxi dress and applied a makeup and Vermilion in my head partition.

Dress Riya wore

Dress Riya wore.

I was applying a Vermilion in my hair partition, Gowtham came inside and looked at me.

"I'm also coming " He said.

"Why " I asked him.

"What why Riya you're pregnant, it's not safe to travel and do shopping so I'm coming with you" He said.

"Gowtham my mother and my brother is going to be there with me all the time " I said.

"Even though I don't feel ease. So I want to be there to protect you " He said.

"Over reacting " I murmured and continued to apply the make up.

He also got dressed up and waiting for me to come with him. I was getting ready I got a call from my mom saying she knows Gowtham is also coming so she told us to come to the shop directly.

"Okay come Let's go " I said.

We both came outside and he opened the door for me and I hop on and he helped me to fasten the seat belt and then he went other side and then took the driver seat and started the engine. We were on a road now, "Riya next week we will do the sonogram checkup, right" He asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"Do you want to know the gender " He asked me.

"Do you want to know?? " I asked him.

"I asked first so you answer me first " He said.

"No your the father so you answer first " I said to him.

"Riya I don't want to know  the gender, I am happy with any gender " He said.

"Okay " I said.

"What about you " He asked me.

"I am also happy with any gender and I want to know when I give birth to the baby " I said.

After that conversation we both were silent and it's not a awkward silent it's a comfortable silent. We reached mall after parking the car we went inside. I called my mom and she told me to come to the jewelry store on top.