→ chapter 1 ←

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a few years later

reina's pov

"BOSS!" The cries of my members were heard as I was about to leave my base.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be fine so there is no need of crying as if I'm dying," I assured them. "But what happens if you get hurt by other students there?!" One of the members sobbed. "AND THEY WOULD ALL GANG UP ON YOU TOO!" Another one cried.

"As if they can hurt me! How else am I supposed to be the strongest criminal? Besides, all of you guys are worrywarts. What was rule number one again?" I asked and they were choking up on their own tears.

"H-Have complete faith with your boss..." They said altogether. "Exactly, and that's what I want you guys to do when I leave. I'll be sure to visit the base whenever it's the holidays." I assured again and everyone was wiping their tears away. And the youngest member, 5-year-old Rose came out to the front, holding her precious teddy close to her.

"Y-You promise?" She and I couldn't help but smile. "Of course Rose," Ruffling her long blonde hair, brought a smile to her face.

The sound of someone knocking on the door was heard which meant my time came. "Alright, I have to go now. Bye guys." Picking up my huge suitcase, I opened the door to see Smoker standing there, wearing his police uniform.

"You ready to go kid?" He asked. "Yup!" "Your crew doesn't look like they are happy about leaving you," Smoker motioned to be crowd behind me, crying again. "They're shedding happy tears, don't worry about them." I laughed.

"Alright, give me your bag then." He attempted to grab the bag from my hand but I tugged it away from him. "I can do it myself thank you very much." I rejected as I walked past him. "Oi Reina, I'm just trying to help you here," "But that doesn't mean I need to depend on you Smokey." I chuckled.

I opened the trunk to put my luggage there and closed it afterwards.

After the incident of my parent's death, Smoker had taken care of me in return when they adopted him. I do miss my parents and often thought about how it would be like for them to be alive.

After Smoker trained to become a police officer, I took a different path of becoming a criminal. But not a bad one, just someone who would serve justice and help the homeless kids in the streets. Smoker inspired me to help the orphans which is what my crew is mostly composed of children and a few adults.

Of course, being a criminal would put me through some things but Smoker can handle me. And I knew the majority of the police officers (even the high ranking ones) since Smoker took me everywhere with him when I was young. To the point, I became their double spy in some cases.

But right now wasn't the point.

We got in his police car and Smoker sparked the conversation. "So, you excited to go?" "Just a little bit, I don't know how the gang will be doing when I'm gone..." "I'm sure they can take care of themselves."

"And what about the kids? They are probably going to crying a lot now that you're gone." Being concerned about the younglings. "Everyone is there for each other, it's fine. Geez if you are being such a worry wort for my crew, just go back with them then," I pouted and Smoker sighed. "I have work to do Reina," "Exactly,"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was a long drive to the academy, and I fell asleep along the way. But when we did arrive there, it seemed so eerie especially the barb wires that were surrounding it. Like it was some ruined castle as I would describe it. Smoker drove to the main gate of the place and parked at the visitor parking area.