WHA?!?!?

(Hoodie)

I felt my jaw drop. "(Y/n)," I repeated, processing his answer, "the girl you fell deeply in love with?!?" "Never heard of her," he said again, smiling a bit. "Are you okay Hoods? Sure you're not just imagining things?" Before I could yell at Masky, Slenderman pulled me to the side, whispering in my ear, "I fixed your little problem. I took (y/n) away and erased Masky's memory that she ever existed, so Masky's all yours now." I stared at Slenderman, too shocked to speak. Finally able to muster up words, I shouted, "Why the hell would you do that?!?" I felt all eyes turn to me, making me blush under my hood.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw L.J. walking in, a smug grin on his face. Rushing over to him, I pulled him with me into another room, growling, "What the hell did you do to (y/n)?" "She's in a bit of a maze right now," he answered, smiling more, "and if she doesn't find the exit in two days, I get to kill her!" I stared at him, growling, "You're NOT going to kill her! Masky loves (y/n), and that's how it's gonna stay!" "How could he be in love with someone he never met?," L.J. laughed, sneering at me. I stopped, thinking for a minute. Looks like I was going to have to knock some sense into Masky.

(Masky)

I followed after Hoods, confused. "Hoodie, why are you taking me to the middle of the woods?," I asked. "You don't plan on killing me, do you bud?" He growled under his hood, and I saw his leg swing up in a roundhouse kick, knocking me right in the stomach. Letting out an 'oof', I fell over, surprised. "WHAT THE HELL?!?," I shouted, staring up at Hoodie. He grabbed the collar of my jacket, pulling me to my feet and taking his hood off, staring at me with narrowed eyes.

"Fucking think straight NOW," he yelled, "and tell me what the name (y/n) means to you!" Widening my eyes, I shouted, "I've never heard of her in my life!" Growling louder, Hoodie threw me down to the floor, yelling, "WRONG ANSWER, SUTTON!" "Hoodie what's gotten into you?!?," I screamed, holding my head after it slammed against the ground. A loud static came from behind me, and I looked over my shoulder to see a Slenderman in Richard form covered in red spots. Looking around, everything was covered in red spots. Pulling my hand away from my hand, I saw it covered in a dark red liquid. My head had cracked open from the impact. I stared at my hand, trying to figure out what just happened.

Richard was wrapping his arms around Hoodie to hold him away from me, I think, the purple spots growing and expanding, nearly covering my entire vision. The last thing I saw before everything turned red was Richard reaching towards me, a panicked look on his face.

(Hoodie)

Whatever the hell Slenderman did to Masky, it was clear that knocking sense into him didn't work. And now I stood at the end of the bed he was in, watching as E.J. did his best to stitch up the gash in Masky's head. Every now and then, E.J. gave me a dirty look, as if I was making him waste his time. I kept glaring, shifting my gaze between Slender, E.J., Masky, then back to Slender.

Once E.J. was done stitching, he gave Slenderman a nod, put away all his tools, and walked out of the room, purposely shoving his shoulder into me. As he exited the door, he growled at me, "I'm used to stitching up Jeff and Jane, or even Ben and Dark Link, but I never thought I'd have to stitch you or Masky." I watched him leave, turning to stare at Slenderman once he was gone. He stared back, his blank face showing no real emotions. Looking down and shaking his head, he stood upthe from the chair next to Masky's bed, walking out of the room to leave me and Masky alone.