Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)

(((((Okay, since the realities are going crazy, this is how it will go. Reality One will be where Kara and Mike are dead, the creepypasta exist, (y/n)'s parents are dead, and Tim is masky. Reality Two will be when (y/n)'s parents are still dead, Kara and Mike are alive and non-abusive, but the creepypasta don't exist. Reality Three will be the one where (y/n)'s parents are alive, she never met Kara and Mike, Tim is Tim, but she will never know Tim is Masky and never meet the Creepypasta. So here we go, I am now taking votes for which reality (y/n) will stay in. The reality with the highest votes by wednesday morning next week will be the one I continue with. Love you readers! And remember, how the story goes from here on out will be decided by you readers!)))))
~Jinx IlluzionTheProxy

P.S: I personally like Realities One and Three, but it is up to you guys which ones you want. And since I won't update until next wednesday because of the voting, go ahead and read my other stories. If you enjoy this one, you will enjoy my others as well. If not, tell me what to write a story about or if you want me to update. No Lemon Books, I'm getting that out right now. I am absolutely terrible with lemons, smuts, or anything of that sort. Fluff, I can try because it's kawaii and that's what I'm best at, but nothing sexual unless it is part of a bigger story like my Bloody Painter x Reader.