Broken "Promise"

[You]

You open your mouth to scream, but Masky's hand flies and covers your mouth. "Scream and you die," he whisper yelled at you. You whimper under his hand, and he just sighs. He removed his hand away from your mouth and stares at you. Or at least you thought he was staring at you. It was hard to tell with him having his mask on.

All of your fear goes away, only to be replaced by the deadly feeling of curiosity. "What do you look like under that mask?," you ask Masky, slowly reaching to pull his mask off just in case he didn't want the mask off. He gently grabs your hand and moves it away from his mask. "I'd rather you not know what I looked like, (y/n)," he tells you, "but seriously, why cut yourself?"

You open your mouth to answer him, but you get interrupted by a crash from downstairs followed by a small yelling match between your 'parents.' Looking at the bedspread, you whisper, "That's one of the reasons. My adoptive parents are slightly abusive." In one sudden movement, Masky stood up and pulled out his knife. You jump, thinking he was going to stab you, only to have him say, "If you want I can end them right now." Your eyes widen at the thought of Masky killing Kara and Mike. Did you want that to happen?

No.

You shake your head no, and Masky looked as if he were staring at an alien. "(Y/n)," he said to you, soundling slightly upset and maybe even angry, "those two hurt you. Do you realize that? They were the cause of that (he gestured towards the cuts on your arm) and they hurt you even more physically!"

A tear or two runs from your eyes, and you quickly cover your face. Masky mutters sorry before sitting down on the edge of your bed and hugging you tightly. You wince because he accidentally squished your cut arm, and he backs away. He mutters sorry again before moving your arm out of the way and hugging you again, squeasing all the air from your lungs. Through his jacket, you could feel his well-toned abs.

Must be a plus side to being Slenderman's proxy. You blush softly, wrapping your good arm around him. He let go of you, loosening his grip but not pulling away. "Masky," you whisper to him, "you can let go now." He shakes his head no and buries his masked face in the curve of your neck. Laying you down and making you curl up next to him, he whispers back, "You need to get your sleep, (y/n). You have school tomorrow." You roll over to where your back is pressed against his torso, pushing against him in attempt to keep warm without the blankets. Masky moves around alot, and you feel yourself lifted up and a fabric pulled down over your head. It was Masky's jacket. (KAWAII IDEA FROM MY FRIEND, Cat!!!)

You smile and whisper thank you, snuggling in the curve of Masky's body as he wrapped his arms around you. Once his grip relaxes and his breathing slows to tell you he is sleeping, you take off his jacket and lean back against him. You sleep in your bra and gym shorts, normally, so your bare back pressed against his bare torso. You fall asleep, smiling.

[Tim]

(Y/n) came into class, looking confused and joyful all at the same time. She basically falls into her desk seat as if her legs stopped working and let her gead roll to face me. "Hiya Timothy Sutton," she says, sounding drunk. "I had an amazing time last night. Slept like a baby! You?" "What did you do last night?" I ask, eyeing her new bandages. She followed my gaze to her bandages, and the drunk-like state disappeared almost immediately. "Nothing," she lied. I grabbed her bandaged arm and looked at the blood stains to see that the blood wasn't even fully dry yet. "Liar," I mumbled, glaring at the bandages. "You said you wouldn't cut anymore."

[You]

"I never promised," you retort, yanking your arm from Tim's grasp. Tim looked hurt and said, "(y/n), ever since I met you I've been in love with you. I'm sorry I have to tell you that this way, but it's true. I care about you, (y/n)! So please, stop this cutting!" He was almost pleading with you, which only made you feel guilty.

Scowling to keep from crying, you stand up and tell the teacher you are going to the bathroom before leaving the classroom.

[???]

I watched (y/n) walk around the school halls. So this was her? The girl Masko-man (Masky) had a huge thing for? Understandable. She was awfully cute! I wonder if Masko-man would let me and her in a three- I stopped my train of thought because (y/n) turned and looked right at me. Her eyes widen and I saw her mouth the word "Hoodie" before she took off running back to class. I didn't bother following her.

[You]

You rush back to class after seeing Hoodie in the halls. And long story short, the rest of the day was Tim trying to convince you to stop cutting.

When you got home, there was a note on the fridge that told you to go check on your neighbor. You are confused, but still go over there. Nothing could have prepared you for what came next.