Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)

"What are you doing?!?" Slenderman hissed, digging his claws into Jinx's shoulder. Jinx flinched, but refused to react in any way that would draw attention to herself. I'm sixteen, she hissed in her mind, I'm doing school work! Slenderman growled, shaking his head as he snarled, "No. You need to be getting us more believers, you fool!"

Jinx scowled, slowly lowering her head to rest on the desk as she grumbled nonsense. "What are you trying to do," Slender growled, "are you... procrastinating?" The teacher snapped at Jinx to get her head off the desk, in which she begrudgingly listened. Seconds later, the bell rang, signaling the end of class.

As she stood up, Slender dug his claws deeper into Jinx's shoulder, healing the wounds as he made them deeper. If blood had begun to randomly spill from her shoulder, it would attract unwanted attention at the moment. Testing, Slender dug his claws deeper, watching Jinx's eyes glaze over in pain before returning to normal.

"You need to work harder," Slender snarled. "Always remember that the doctors have a padded cell, polished and dusted and soaked in cleaners, waiting for you to get thrown back in there. The only thing keeping you here, the only thing keeping those doctors back, is me. You don't want to go back into that cell, do you?" Jinx gulped, letting out a shaky breath as she trudged through the school halls.

She began to ignore Slender, forcing herself through skipped meals and forcing herself to stay awake for a full two weeks on end to work harder. Pushing herself far past the limit any human should be pushed. Until finally, she broke. "Forced narcolepsy," the doctors said simply. Jinx's mother somehow failed to notice the sleepless nights, failed to account for the extra food left over from her skipped meals, the extra time spent locked in her room avoiding her family.

Her family. Her friends. None of them knew the real story. It was always something different. To the school, she was on a school-paid vacation in a different country, paid by an old school. To her friends, she was visiting family. And to the people that only knew her online? Well, depending on the website, it was either that she got grounded or that she really was in the asylum. Most passed it off as a strange game, jokingly going along with the "characters" and "made-up" places, reacting to the words her doctors would post as words from more of her fake characters.

Slender got her out of the asylum, having been disguised as one of the doctors long enough to "teach her a lesson". The lesson was the fact that he controlled whether or not she was in that cell or freely roaming around in her life.

Every post, every update, somewhere, some way, some how, she would always hide a message. No one pointed the messages out, ever. Not even Slenderman himself found the hidden messages in her stories. She was neither glad or upset by this, not even relieved. She just felt even more hopeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within her forced narcolepsy, Jinx spent every second in darkness, right outside the door of the mansion. She sat on the front steps mostly, the entire world beyond the steps refusing to exist. It was cold, terrifyingly, bone-chillingly cold, out on the steps. But Jinx kept thinking to herself, I just have to wait until I wake up. Seconds in real life felt like hours to Jinx, turning minutes into days and hours into weeks and months. If it wasn't for the strange hunger she felt, the hunger she thought a dream would never bring her, she would not have went back into that mansion.

She felt as if every Creepypasta had their eyes on her, judging her for being different, laughing and teasing her behind her back as she slowly made her way to the kitchen. Upon opening the fridge, she found just what she expected. Not the waffles, cheesecake, and candy as the fandom would expect, but limbs, organs, and milk gallons filled to the brim with blood. And..... pasta. Real, true, flour-and-grain noodles. She reached for them hungrily, only for them to be snatched away by a person she couldn't see.

"Let me do the cooking, sweetheart," said the broken voice. Jinx turned around to see a hunched back, metal bars with chains and shards of glass protruding from its back. The thing wore a green vest with long tan sleeves, baggy grey jeans falling over his stretched legs. He pushed past Jinx, grabbing a chunk of meat from the fridge and heading towards the stove. "You don't look like the type to eat other humans darling, so this is regular beef. From a cow. At least I hope. Wouldn't want you going Wendigo hybrid on us, now would we, cutie? How do you like your meat cooked?"

Jinx watched in confusion, not understanding who or what this thing was. Or why it was so cheerful. Normally, in the mansion, cheerful meant bad news. "Cooked?" Jinx asked, not sure how to respond. The thing chuckled, saying jokingly, "There is no way you're a vegetarian sweetie, you reek of cheap fastfood meat."

It turned the stove on, keeping its back to Jinx as it continued, "So, how do you like your meat? Black and blue, very rare, rare, medium rare, medium, medium well, or-...." It paused, chuckling a bit as it looked at Jinx.

It had no face, like Slenderman, but the skin was charred a dark brown. Snarling with laughter, it said softly, "-or would you like yours cooked... Welldone?" Without a second to spare, without a moment to react, the thing lunged at Jinx. She yelped and curled in a ball, feeling something cold and hard brush against her as she woke up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're an idiot," Slenderman chuckled. Jinx gave him a confused look as she wiped the sweat from her forehead, shaking from the unexpected jump scare in the dream. "What were you doing asleep? You're supposed to be working, remember?" So, when you continuously push a person past their natural limits, something will break. Lifting too much in weights will break muscles, falling from too far up high will break bones, and forcing someone to do things against their nature will break their minds.

"Slender, damn it," Jinx hissed, curling up in a ball, "I'm only human! You can't push me as hard as you push your Pastas!" Slender scoffed, rolling his eyes and growling, "Human, that's a joke. No human dies three times for hours each time and survives! And remember you freak, your husband is the son of fucking Death himself! The stillborn-lover! He doesn't love you, he loves stillborns. Like you were when you were a dead baby!"

Jinx shrugged, turning away. The path of annoyance and worry she was on was turning into one of regret and sadness. "And one more thing," Slender chuckled, "I can't wait to see the faces of your husband and your friends when I slaughter them, when I rip them apart piece by piece."

Now Jinx had a fairly high tolerance for insults aimed at herself. But if the insult is directed to her friends or-if they dared to try-her husband, she went full Samurai, titan, f***ing giant of your nightmares mode. And she did. She snarled loudly and grabbed Slenderman by the throat. "Sleep," she snarled, slamming him to the ground so they both entered the dream world.