Tim

(((((TRIGGER WARNING.....)))))
(((((PLEASE ALL OF YOU BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE KNOW IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION AS A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL STORY, HERE IS THE LINK TO THAT:

https://www.wattpad.com/127445696-red-wrists-and-bad-dreams-rewritten-edition-part )))))
[You]

You stare down at your wrist for the longest time, holding the razor in your free hand. You've been doing this for about an hour, trying to convince yourself not to cut. It was hard, considering the following: you were failing school, your parents were both in prison, you lived with abusive adopted parents, and no one would care anyways. You were a no body. No friends, no living family, nothing.

((((( SHOUT OUT TO Bookworm65 FOR POINTING OUT THAT I SAID "NO FAMILY" AFTER I SAID "YOUR PARENTS ARE IN PRISON!!! I'VE NOTICED THE ERROR NO MORE THEN A WEEK AFTER I FIRST POSTED THIS, AND WROTE IT ON MY BEDROOM DOOR TO GIVE THE FIRST PERSON TO EVER POINT IT OUT A SHOUTOUT!!! TWO YEARS IT TOOK, BUT MAN AM I GLAD TO TAKE THAT POST-IT NOTE OFF THE DOOR!!! IT'S SO DUSTY!!!)))))

Sighing, you rest the razor on your wrist and drag it across. After doing this a few more times, and watching the blood flow in to the sink for ten minutes, you grab a medical bandage from under the sink and wrap it around your bleeding wrist. This was just part of your daily routine. Wake up, take a shower, cut, eat breakfast, head off to school. That was your morning.

(((((QUICK NOTE, If any of you reading this ever needs to talk about anything, I'll always be there to talk. Message me, spam the comments, write on my profile, just get my attention. It hurts to see so many of my readers like this. Stranger or long-term friend, I don't care who you are, I care about your problems and I want to do everything in my power to make you feel better.)))))

Pulling on your (f/c) jacket to hide the bandage, you walk downstairs and right past your adopted parents. They both glared at you as if you were some kind of disgusting rodent. Returning the glare, you decide to skip breakfast and head off to school early.

~Time Skip~

At school, you take your seat in the back of the class. No one bothered to sit next to you or anywhere around you because that was you. You were the one everyone purposely avoided. But today, a boy with ruffled brown hair and baby blue eyes sat in the desk seat in front of you, turning the chair around to face you. "Sup," he greeted, "my name's Tim." You roll your eyes and decide to focus on the window.

Such a beautiful piece of clearness and amazement.

"Uh, my name us Tim," he repeated, this time holding out his hand for you to shake. You stare at it, saying, "I'm (y/n)." "Cute name," he said, smiling at you. You blush slightly from anger and growl, "Whoever put you up to this joke, tell them it isn't funny and that they need to stop or else-"

"What's that," Tim asks, grabbing your cut arm and quickly removing the bandages before you could stop him. When he saw the cuts covering your wrist, he clapped a hand over his mouth. You yank your arm out of his grip amd put the bandages back on, but Tim had started staring at your (e/c) eyes. "(Y/n), please stop cutting. You may not listen to me because we just met, but I lost a sister who cut. She died from cutting. I.....I don't want that to happen to you, even though we just met."

You stare at him as if he fell from the sky. "And why do you care if I die or not?" you say, turning your attention to your notebook and begining to draw Masky, your favorite creepypasta. Tim watches you, soon realizing who you were drawing. "You like that guy or something?" he asked, smirking at you. You blush more and nod quickly. "Who is he?" "Masky," you reply, "one of Slenderman's proxies."

Tim smiled at you again. "I know," he said to you, leaning close to your face to where he was inches away. "I've met all of the proxies in real life before." You feel your eyes widen and your heart beat a bit faster. Not from what he said, but from the fact that he was the only boy to ever come this close to you. Except for that one kid back in kindergarten who's name had slipped your mind, but that was beyond the point.

Tim smiled a bit more when you back away. "You don't recognize me," he said, "do you?" You slowly shake your head no. "Does the name Timothy Sutton ring any bells?" he asked, leaning closer to you again. Wait, you think to yourself, Timothy Sutton was the name of that kid in kindergarten! "I know you," you whisper, "you were my friend back in kidergarten! Timothy!" You suddenly lean forward and wrap your arms around his neck. He hugged back, wrapping his arms best he could around the small of your back. He whispered in your ear, "That was the other reason I asked you to stop cutting." You start to cry from how happy you felt. You had your one and only friend back.