After he finally went to get my towel I took the opportunity to pee and take a hot shower in an attempt to relax my muscles, which really helped. He didn't take long to return with the towel I had asked for, and after helping me to dry off, and helping me get dressed he carried me again.

"What are you doing Joonie?" I asked, unable to contain my laughter, if he's like that with me I can't imagine how he's going to act with the omegas. Honestly I won't act too different from him, and maybe I'm even worse. " Taking care of my mate, isn't that what a mate does?" He asked, smiling, making his cute dimples appear, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Of course Joonie, thanks." I replied, bringing my face closer to his, and as if by reflex he did the same. Our lips were almost touching when Jin entered the room. " Y/N how are you feeling? Why haven't you eaten yet? and why are you wearing Joon's clothes and not mine?" Jin asked, making me laugh.

"I'm fine, just a little sore, I'm going to eat now, and I'm wearing his clothes because they smell good and he got here first." He pouted as soon as I finished talking, making me want to squeeze him. It's not common to see a strong, tall and terrifying alpha pout and look more like a cub than a grown wolf.

"What 's wrong Jin?"I asked, already wondering what the problem was.

"You never used my clothes.. don't you like my smell?" He asked, looking genuinely saddened by the idea, and and in seconds my smile was completely gone. "What? No , I love your scent, there's nothing I don't love about you." I replied and approached him holding his hands in mine. "Hey look at me." As soon as he looked at me still pouting I stole a kiss, it was a simple and quick peck but I put all my love on it, and as if by magic, as soon as I pulled away he smiled and straightened up. his mood changing completely.

"You need to eat and stay healthy to take care of the pack and our puppies. I made your favorite breakfast." He spoke taking me towards the bed and after settling down he and Namjoon sat beside me, placing the tray with everything I loved to eat (which is a lot) on my lap.

" Aren't you going to eat too?" I asked them, and just like me, my wolf needed to make sure her mates were fed and well. " We already ate, and as soon as we heard you wake up I went up with your breakfast while Jin finished cleaning up in the kitchen.

" And the others, still sleeping?" I asked and the two nodded as they approached me even more. Jin and Namjoon sat watching me eat, and after a few moans of satisfaction and feeling full with all the delicious food I received, I got up and decided to go down to see the others. I was missing them, my wolfe didn't want to wait to see them either.

My mother had told me that after we were fully bonded, we will be more sensitive to the absence of our mate, especially in the first months, and I was beginning to understand exactly what she means, if we haven't completed the process and we're already like that, what's it going to be like when we're done?

I was already feeling less sore, and my body seemed completely ready for another round of what happened yesterday, but as soon as I thought about it my wolf got tense and didn't look at all satisfied.

"It won't happen again, we'll do it right the next time!" She told me, sounding almost furious, she had never acted like this before and this behavior made me a little worried, but before I could answer her the sight of my boys all in the kitchen, eating and smiling while showing and trying to see their own marks made my heart full of happiness. I was extremely excited by their presence and with each step, their smell made me more and more euphoric.

As soon as they noticed my presence they seemed to be feeling the same as me and everyone came towards me hugging me making my body relax, almost my whole body actually. There was a specific part that was hard rock and not at all relaxed, and feeling their heat so close, with their smells so close together, now mixed with mine, just made my cock pulse and grow even more.