Chapter 18

Hey everyone here's a new chapter for you. I hope you like it.

The next day....

Kol's pov

I'm on my way to pick up Davina so we can go jewellery shopping to get a pandora bracelet or my sister. Now usually I'd just send my assistant to get a gift on their own but I'm using it as a chance to spend time with her, so I can woo her of course and I'm very horny today.

I'm feeling a little anxious though since she's yet to give me an answer on whether she wants to go through with the BDSM thing so I'm nervous that she's gonna say no.

.

I finally arrive at her apartment block and I send her a text to let her know I'm here and that I'm waiting for her. I wonder what she's wearing today, she wasn't in work today as I decided to give her the day off since she has a lot of uni course work to do and I don't want to distract her from her studies. 

I soon see Davina walk out the apartment building with her hair perfectly styled in a half up, half down style and she's wearing a leather jacket over a blue crop top with light wash skinny jeans and black heeled boots. She's wearing something so casual yet she still looks stunning and sexy. 

She walks over to the car and waves as she opens the door "hi" she says "hi, you look good" I respond "thank you" she replies as she shuts the door and buckles herself in. "How was work?" she asks "busy and stressful, it was weird not having you there" I respond truthfully as I start up the car and pull out of the parking lot. "Didn't you have a temperary replacement assistant?" she asks "I did but she was utterly useless" I respond "I'm sure she tried her best" she defends being the nice person she is. "Oh no, all she did was talk to her friend on the phone and bitch all day. Oh and she took the time to file her nails" I respond "oh, that is bad. She didn't file her nails in my office right?" she asks "no, I didn't let her in your office, I had her sit with the receptionist" I respond as I stop at a red traffic light.

"So did you get up date with your uni work?" I ask "of course, I did. I submitted 2 essay's today and I really hope I get an A because I worked really hard on those papers" she replies "well I'm sure you will get the grade you deserve" I respond truthfully she's very smart and has a way with words as I've come to find out so I have no doubt she did excellent on her recent essay's. 

The traffic light turns green so I start driving "so um have you came up with a decision on you know what?" I ask referring to the agreement. "No, I'm still unsure and need more to make up my mind. Sorry I'm taking so long" she replies "it's alright, take your time. I don't want you to rush into making a decision. I want you to be completely sure about this" I respond causing her to shoot a smile my way "thank you for understanding" she replies before turning away to look out the window.  

.

.

We finally arrive at the mall and we head straight to Pandora's. "Okay so you plan to get your sister a bracelet right?" Davina asks as we walk over to the bracelets "yes" I respond "what does she like in particular?" she asks "well last Christmas she got a charm bracelet's and she's been collecting charms to add to it" I explain "okay, why don't you get her a charm and maybe a pair of earrings she might like that extra something?" she suggests "well she does love earrings. Okay let's go with a charm and a pair of earrings" I say and we walk over to the charms section. "Okay, great. So what charms does she already have?" she asks "last time, I checked she had a heart charm, a horse shoe charm and a teddy charm" I respond "okay, you should look at getting a charm that describes her personality or something she loves" she suggests "well she loves shopping" I say "so get her a shopping bag charm or something" she responds glancing through the glass glasses at the charms.