Chapter 14

Here's a new chapter, sorry its been a while since I've updated, I keep getting sidetracked. Anyway I hope you like it.

Continues from previous chapter....

Later that night....

No one's pov

It was 7 pm and Davina had been sat on the couch, watching tv. Her mind kept wondering to Kol, she was really hurt and confused by the way he acted earlier. She felt as if she did something wrong and she also felt angry at Kol for making her feel as if she were some toy.

He was always flirting with her and putting on his charm. He was pulling her in only to throw her back out once he decided she wasn't right for him. That she wasn't compatible for him, that she was too soft at heart and yes she had a kind heart but she was strong and she wouldn't let some man make her think she was anything less.

With that thought in mind, Davina got up from the couch and switched off the tv. "I am not weak if that's what he thinks" she muttered to herself as she headed to the bathroom for a shower.
.
.
.
Half an hour later...

Davina was all showered and dressed up for the club. She decided she wasn't going to wallow over her boss. She was going to have a little fun amd go out clubbing.

Josh had texted her earlier asking for her to accompany him to the club and at first she declined but she soon changed her mind and texted him back saying she would love to accompany him. Her cousin Nora was out with her boyfriend Dean so it would just be her and Josh.

For her outing with Josh, she was wearing a sexy white dress which exposed her cleavage and had a split on one side which exposed her thigh. She paired the dress with a nice pair of white high heels and a small black over the shoulder handbag.

(Davina's outfit)

Davina smiled to herself in the mirror and fluffed up her hair before grabbing her phone and keys

Davina smiled to herself in the mirror and fluffed up her hair before grabbing her phone and keys. She left the apartment and went down to her car.

She walked up to her car and got in. She quickly texted Josh telling him she was on her way before starting up the car and driving off.
.
.
.
15 minutes later...

Davina arrived at the club and parked her car in the club car park. She shut off the engine and got out, heading to the club, well not before locking her car of course.

She headed into the club and found Josh stood by the door. "Hey you made it. I was beginning to think you were going to stand me up" Josh greeted her as she approached him. Davina laughed and waved him off "me? Stand you up? I could never" she said holding a hand to her chest making him chuckle as he pulled her in for a hug.

Josh soon pulled back "wow, look at you. You look stunning, planning on getting lucky tonight" he teased making her giggle "of course not. I'm just here to let loose and have a bit of fun" Davina replied linking her arm through his as they walked over to the bar.