Chapter 6

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day... Saturday morning

Davina's pov

I arrive at work right on time and head straight up to floor 6 on the elevator.

I stand in the elevator with three other people. Two being men and one being a woman. I feel the two men staring at my ass and checking me out but I just ignore it.

"Quit staring you perverts!" the woman hisses slapping them both on the arm. "No need to hit us Sandra" one man responds "well I wouldn't have too if you weren't staring at the new girls ass" Sandra retorts before flashing me a smile. Sandra has blonde shoulder length hair, big breasts which look like they're about to burst out of her blouse that is a size too small for her and she has a slim figure which doesn't quite match her big racket meaning they are fake, you can always tell if breasts are fake or not. "Hi, sorry about them. I'm Sandra, I work on floor 5 on reception" she says extending her hand out to me with a smile on her face which I can tell right away is fake. Just because she's being nice to me doesn't mean she likes me even though she doesn't know me but I'm not going to comment on it. "I'm Davina, Mr Mikaelson's assistant" I respond as I shake her hand. "I heard he had a new assistant. Didn't think she would be so young and well different" she replies giving me a once over making me frown. "What is that supposed to mean?" I ask "well it's just you're different from the women he usually hires to work for him. Mr Mikaelson is known to have a type" she explains "he loves a hot blonde with big breasts. Not cute brunettes with less appealing sized breasts" she adds making my blood boil "well it's better than being fake like literally every woman here. No offence to you of course" I retort making the men behind me snicker. Sandra's face turns red "it's okay, I don't judge and it's okay to want something different in the work place instead of having walking air bags" I add flashing her a fake smile. "Ouch, now that's a good one" one of the men behind me comments. Sandra scowls "how rude of you. I shall be reporting you to Mr Mikaelson about this" she treatens "go ahead and tell him. I'll just say I was defending myself from a nasty cow who decided to insult me for no reason at all" I retort giving her a glare, it's not like me to retaliate to something like this but I won't have her insult me for no reason especially when she doesn't even know me.

Sandra scoffs and storms out of the elevator when it stops and the doors open. "Ignore her, she's just being a petty cow as always" one of the men say making me turn to face him. He's quite tall with brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin. Not gonna lie he is handsome but not as handsome as Kol, Mr Mikaelson I mean. "It's alright, I'm not all that bothered by what she said" I respond which is partially a lie but he doesn't need to know that. "Well good because you shouldn't. You're very pretty, way prettier than her" he responds "thank you" I respond "she's just jealous of you because you're Mr Mikaelson's new assistant. She has a crush on him and has been working here for five years and keeps trying to make advances on him and get him to notice her but it never works" he explains which is unnecessary for me to know "it's weird because she's 40 and Mr Mikaelson was 19 when she started working for him. Mr Mikaelson doesn't go for older women" the other man comments. "Okay" I respond turning away from them and waiting for the elevator to reach my floor so I can get off but this elevator sure is moving slow today. "I'm Kai Parker by the way" the man who started talking to me speaks up. "Nice to meet you Kai. I'm Davina" I respond turning and flashing him a smile before the elevator stops and the doors open with a ding so I quickly get off and head to my boss's office.

I knock on the door "come in" he says from inside, I carefully open the door and see him sat at his desk. "Good morning sir. Sorry I'm late, the elevator is moving slow today" I say as I enter the room, shutting the door behind me. "I'm aware love. I have someone coming in to fix the issue later today. Do you have my coffee?" he asks looking up from his desk "of course. Americano, no milk, no sugar and no cream" I respond walking over "thank you" he replies flashing me a smile as I hand him the coffee.

"So what is there for me to do today?" I ask "there are a few things for you to do today. I have sent you a list via email so if you go ahead and have a look and get started" he replies "of course sir" I respond before beginning to walk away. "Oh Miss Claire" he says as I near my office making me stop and turn to him "yes sir?" I ask "nice blouse, it brings out your eyes" he comments making me blush slightly but I ignore it. I'm wearing a light blue semi long sleeved blouse, a black skirt which stops past my thighs and black high heels. "Thank you" I respond before heading into my office and walking over to my desk to begin the tasks Mr Mikaelson has requested for me to do.
.
.
10 minutes later....

There's a sudden knock at the door making me look up "come in" I say, the door opens a second later and Mr Mikaelson enters. "Hello sir, what can I do for you?" I ask as he shuts the door behind me. "We need to talk" he says making me frown "is everything alright?" I ask "I just got off the phone with Sandra. She said you attacked her" he explains making my eyes widen "I didn't attack her. I can assure you Mr Mikaelson" I respond my heart pounding thinking he's going to fire me. "Relax, I believe you. I just want to know the truth about what happened" he replies making me sigh in relief as he walks over to my desk and moves round it so he stands near me. "Okay well, we were in the elevator and she introduced herself to me. She guessed I was your assistant and she said she was surprised that you hired me because I'm so young and different as if it was a bad thing" I explain making him nod. "Go on" he says motioning me to continue "she said how you have a type which was hot blondes with big breasts. I don't know what any of that has to do with working for you but she said it like it was so important" I say looking away as I think of what Sandra said to me. "Did she say something else?" he asks I see a bit of anger in his eyes but I choose to ignore it "well yeah but it was about me. It's got nothing to do with you" I respond "Miss Claire if she has said something that has upset you I must know. I don't like any of my employees being mistreated" he replies "well it was nothing really" I respond not wanting to tell him because I'm a little embarrassed by it. "Be honest with me Miss Claire" he says "okay, when she mentioned about the type you liked. She insisted you didn't hire cute brunettes with less appealing breasts. It was a silly and stupid comment and there's no need for me to get upset about it" I respond looking away from him.

I nearly flinch as he kneels in front of me and places two fingers under my chin to make me look up. "You don't need to feel silly about it. Sandra had no right to say those things. She's a bitter cow who fancies me and she always harrasses my assistants especially if they're women" he says his eyes scan over my face as he pulls his hand back. "She's just jealous of you" he says making me frown "why would she be jealous of me? She doesn't even know me" I respond "she doesn't need to know you in order to be jealous. All she has to do is look at you. You are gorgeous" he says making warmth rush to my face making my cheeks turn pink. "Thanks" I respond giving him a small smile "you're welcome, oh and fyi your breasts are appealing, not that, I've been looking" he replies even though I can somehow tell he's lying about having not looked at my breasts but I'm not going to comment on it since his words made me blush more.

Mr Mikaelson stands up "I was also a little out of line. I retaliated amd basically called her and almost every woman here a walking air bag" I speak up making him look up at me. "A walking air bag? Why?" he asks "well because Sandra along with most of the women here have fake breasts which I call air bags. You can always tell when they are fake, I don't judge and if people like getting plastic surgery then that's fine" I explain instead of looking angry Mr Mikaelson actually looks amused. "You don't seem angry" I say "because I'm not. You do have a fair point about some of my other female employees" he responds "am I in no trouble?" I ask he gives me a smile "of course not. I will be giving Sandra a caution for her behaviour and I will ensure she won't start or say anything in future. You don't deserve to be harrassed just because she's jealous of how beautiful you are" he says making my stomach flutter as he smiles down at me. "Isn't it a bit inappropriate of you to call me beautiful?" I ask biting my lip making him chuckle which is a rather sexy chuckle and I mentally scold myself for thinking such a thing "there's nothing wrong with calling my assistant beautiful. It's not a crime love and I say it because it's true" he replies making me nod "alright" I respond pursing my lips together. "Well I should get back to work. Beep me if you need me Mr Mikaelson" I say "alright. I will do" he replies giving me a glance making me feel a little nervous under his gaze but I ignore it and focus on work. He clears his throat as he turns and leaves my office, shutting the door behind him, leaving me alone to do my tasks.

End of chapter

What did you thibk? Davina had a run in with a rude employee. Davina defended herself. She met Kai. A friendship might develop between them. One that will make Kol jealous. Kol kept calling Davina beautiful. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment