Chapter 4

Here's another chapter, I hope you like it. Enjoy.

The next day... Saturday 10th April 2017

Davina's pov

I woke up extra early this morning as it's my first day working at Mikaelson enterprise today and I'm feeling beyond nervous so I woke up a bit earlier so I could start my daily routine early. I made my usual breakfast smoothie, I went for my morning jog, I came back and I did a bit of yoga and then I showered. After my shower I got myself all dry and ready. I straightened my hair and then pulled it up into a high ponytail but don't worry I don't look ridiculous. After I did my hair, I did my make up which I didn't put much of on since I'm not big on make up and I don't want to look like I've been attacked by a crayon. So anyway I did light and natural make up. After that I did my makeup, I got dressed. Today my outfit consists of a white button up blouse, a black figure hugging pencil skirt and black open toed high heels.

(Davina's hair and outfit)

After I was finished getting ready, I looked at the time and saw it was quarter to eight meaning I have at least 15 minutes until I have to leave but I do want to make sure I get to work on time plus Mr Mikaelson wants me to get him some coffee on...

After I was finished getting ready, I looked at the time and saw it was quarter to eight meaning I have at least 15 minutes until I have to leave but I do want to make sure I get to work on time plus Mr Mikaelson wants me to get him some coffee on my way into work as he texted me as I got out the shower asking me to get him a coffee. So I have to stop at starbucks and get him coffee plus there's the little bit of morning rush hour and I don't want to get stuck in rush hour. So instead of leaving at 8 like I originally planned to do, I decide to leave now.

I went to bid my cousin goodbye but I saw she was asleep and I didn't want to disturb her so I left her alone and left a note in the kitchen on the counter.

I quickly grab my things including my keys on my way out the apartment. I make sure to lock the door behind me since Nora has her own key to unlock the door. After that I head straight down to my car outside.

I get in my car and set off towards the Starbucks nearest work so it'll save me a bit of time even though I have plenty of time.
.
.
.
20 minutes later....

I arrive at Mikaelson enterprises, I ran into a bit of traffic on my way to Starbucks and there was a bit of a que in Starbucks but it's okay, I'm not late. I'm exactly 10 minutes early.