Chapter 7

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it and I do hope you're liking the story so far.

Continues from previous chapter

Later that day....

Davina's pov

I was sat in my bedroom as my cousin Nora rooted through my wardrobe for something for me to wear. We're both getting ready to head out and hang with Josh. We're going to a brand new club that's just opened and at first I did protest since I've never really been to a club before but Nora told me to let loose and have fun while giving me her famous puppy face that literally makes everyone cave into her.

"Ohh now this is saucy" Nora says turning round to show me a red dress she's holding. "How have I never seen this?" she asks "probably because it's new. I got it like a week ago from a sale that was on at forever 21" I respond shrugging my shoulders "well it is hot and you are so wearing it tonight. Now take it, put it on and do your hair" she says practically shoving the dress in my arms "gee, thanks" I respond sarcastically and she just waves me off. "I'll get you some shoes from my room for you to borrow and then I shall get myself ready" she says making me nod as she turns and leaves the room.

I place the dress down on the bed and walk over to the vanity desk and sit down. I pick up my hair brush and run it through my hair before beginning to style my hair.
.
.
5 minutes later...

Nora walks in just as I finish styling my hair into some sort of half up, half down hair style with little braids done on the top of my head which connect to a pony tail which actually causes my hair to cascade down perfectly.

"Cool hair style, I like it" Nora comments as I stand up "thanks" I respond as I spray on some hairspray to make my hair stay in place. "Here's some shoes. They are a favourite pair of mine but I just know you're gonna rock it in them especially with that dress" she says as she hands me a pair of red high heels which are very high making me worry that I'm gonna end up breaking my neck but I'm not going to be a total drag and mention it to Nora. "Thanks, they are very red and eye catching" I respond making her smile "you're welcome, now I must be excused so I can get ready" she replies "why, of course. Go don't let me keep you" I respond doing a shooing motion with my hand. "See you in 15?" she says "you will" I respond making her nod and she quickly leaves.

I walk over to the bed and strip out of my current clothes. I remove my bra as the dress will look better on me if I didn't wear a bra. I pick up the dress and carefully pull it on over my head. I smooth it down with my hands, smiling at the feeling of the dress on me. The dress is skin tight but not ridiculously tight, it hugs my body perfectly and just feels right on me.
.
.
15 minutes later...

I leave my bedroom, throwing a black over the shoulder purse, bag. I shove my phone in the bag as I head to the front door where me and Nora are supposed to meet.

Nora is already at the door and looks great in a light pink sequin crop top and skirt with a gold star choker around her neck and metallic high heels and she has her hair in a half up, half down hair style while I'm wearing a red figure hugging dress which exposes some of my back and has a dip in the chest area so my cleavage is a bit on show, I have a black choker around my neck and red metallic high heels.

(Davina's hair and outfit)