Chapter 27

Two weeks later...

Davina's pov

Today me and Kol are going to his sister in laws birthday dinner, I've just finished a dance rehearsal with Peter and I'm now heading to meet Kol at his apartment and then we're going to the airport and getting on a plane to Paris where his brother and sister in law live.

I had to make a stop at my apartment to take a shower and get dressed into something decent since I didn't want to turn up at Kol's apartment ready to go to Paris looking all sweaty and unkempt in a skimpy leotard, yeah that wouldn't be a wise idea.

The weather is warm today so I just put on a cute black polka dot crop top and light wash denim shorts with a pair of white pumps.

Davina's outfit

I hear my phone ping so I grab it and see it's a text from Kol asking me where I am so I rush out my apartment and run down to my car

I hear my phone ping so I grab it and see it's a text from Kol asking me where I am so I rush out my apartment and run down to my car. I get in my car which was right by the building since I parked not far from the front door of the building knowing I wasn't going to be too long and would be in a rush to get to Kol's apartment.

I start up my car and pull out of the parking space and drive round the car park until I come to the exit and drive out onto the road.

Meanwhile.....

Kol's pov

I was waiting for Davina to arrive we're due to go to the airport to fly out to Paris for my sister in law Hayley's birthday dinner which is thankfully not until later this evening so we've got time but I need to get me and Davina to my apartment in Paris even though my brother said we're welcome to stay at his and Hayley's place but I'll pass on that offer.

I suddenly hear the elevator ding and I turn just as they open and Davina walks in wearing a cute little outfit "looking good love but please tell me you're not planning on dressing like that to my sister in laws birthday dinner?" I ask making her frown "what? No, of course not I have a dress with me, it's right here" she responds as she holds up one of those dress cover things which you put a dress inside and it keeps it clean and wrinkle free. She's also holding a small duffel bag "okay that's good well we should get going, we're running a little late" I say as I grab my bag before ushering her back to the elevator.