Chapter 3

Another chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day....Friday 9th April 2017

Davina's pov

As soon as class was over, I rushed to my car as fast as I could to avoid the rush of leaving the building since everytime when lessons are over and it's time to go home, there's always a rush to get out and it's kind of annoying. Anyway I have to meet with Mr Mikaelson to discuss work and I can't be late otherwise I don't think he will be too happy and I don't want to make a bad impression.

As I get in my car and buckle myself in, I glance at my rear view mirror to make sure my hair and make up is okay. I don't want to meet Mr Mikaelson with messy hair or make up but I'm only wearing light make up. Since I have to meet Mr Mikaelson today, I made sure to wear something smart but casual so today I'm wearing a black peplum top, denim skinny jeans and black leather high top sneakers and I have my hair up in a high ponytail which sits at the top of my head but my hair frames my face nicely. So overall I don't look scruffy or too unprofessional.

(Davina's hairstyle and outfit)

I let out a sigh as I pull out of my parking space and start driving round the parking lot until I come to the exit and drive onto the road

I let out a sigh as I pull out of my parking space and start driving round the parking lot until I come to the exit and drive onto the road. I beep my horn as I spot my cousin Nora with her boyfriend Dean and they instantly wave back to me. I have to admitt out of all the boyfriends Nora's had, Dean's actually alright. He's not cocky or up his own arse like most of her previous boyfriends were which is a good sign and I hope this relationship works out because I want my cousin to be happy.
.
.
.
15 minutes later...

I arrive at Mikaelson enterprise and I park my car outside like I did when I came for my interview. I also got a ticket for my car so traffic wardens, know I've paid and that I'm visiting Mikaelson enterprise as I don't want to get a fine for not doing so.

Once my car is locked, I head inside and I wave to the blonde receptionist as I make my way to the elevator. Mr Mikaelson instructed me to just come straight up to floor 6 and sign in with the receptionist on that floor who will the notify him that I've arrived.

I step into the elevator and press the 6 button for floor six and the doors close. I take a deep breath as I feel the elevator begin to move and I tap my foot against the floor, something I do when I'm feeling a little nervous.

I sigh in relief as the elevator stops and the doors open. I step out and walk over to the reception desk "hi, I'm here to meet with Mr Mikaelson. He's expecting me" I say to the receptionist who gives me the stink eye "one second" she says holding up a hand as she picks up the phone and presses a few numbers. "Hi Mr Mikaelson, it's Doris here. That Davina girl from the interview the other day is here, she says you're expecting her and I just wanted to double check with you" she says making me roll my eyes. She suddenly frowns "okay, I'll send her in" she says before hanging up the phone "he said to go right in" she says without looking at me. "Have a nice day" I say with a wave as I walk away.