79

Jeongguk smiled, staring at the sky. They drove for a couple of hours to reach a small restaurant out of the city and to be able to see stars.

The owners of the restaurant allowed them to climb on the roof, giving them a couple of blankets, and they were now laying next to each other on theirs backs, holding hands.

- This is beautiful - Taehyung said, sighing - it's impossibile to stargaze in Busan or Daegu -
Jeongguk nodded and smiled again, turning his head to look at Taehyung.
The latter felt the younger's eyes lingering on his skin and he turned his head as well. They both looked at each other for a while, basking in the silence.

- In less than a week you'll have to go back to Daegu - Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung's eyes saddened.
- I know - he murmured - but if we really collaborate for a photo shoot we'll be able to see each other soon -

Jeongguk bit his lower lip but smiled when he met Taehyung's stare - yeah, you're right. Hopefully, we'll stay far from each other for less than a month -
Taehyung hummed and rolled on his side - and anyways, the trip from Daegu to Busan isn't long at all. I could always take a week or a couple of days off and come here -

Jeongguk rolled on his side as well and smiled, holding the elder's waist and bringing him closer.
- Would you do that? - he asked, nuzzling his nose against Taehyung's. The latter giggled, scrunching his nose - maybe. Would you? -

Jeongguk nodded quickly - I would -
Taehyung nodded, carding his fingers through the younger's hair. He sighed, closing his eyes, and happily focused on the feeling of Jeongguk's finger drawing imaginary circles on his hip.

- I don't want you to go away - Jeongguk whispered -  it's nice having you here -
Taehyung fluttered his eyes open. Under the light of the moon Jeongguk seemed ethereal, eyes shining and black hair growing long.

- You're beautiful - Taehyung sighed, caressing his cheekbone with his thumb - sometimes you don't even look real -
Jeongguk blushed and decided to lean in to hide it, kissing Taehyung. The latter happily sighed and kissed back, keeping his hand on the younger's cheek.

Jeongguk was holding him tightly, happy to be able to be close to someone as perfect as Taehyung. His skin felt smooth and warm under his fingertips and he smelled so nice, almost intoxicating. Everything about Taehyung was intoxicating, from his appearance to his voice and laughter, and Jeongguk was finding it extremely hard to let him go.

They eventually pulled away and Jeongguk smiled at Taehyung's red cheeks, proud at the idea that he was the person that made him look like that. Like he was truly happy.
- We should do something fun this week - Taehyung said - I want to enjoy this time together as much as I can -

- Me too - Jeongguk said - we can do something, yeah -
They stayed on the roof for twenty minutes more until they decided to head back home.
They went back in the restaurant and gave the blankets back to the owners.
- No problem - the old lady said when they thanked her and her husband smiled from behind the cashier - come back whenever you want -

They bid their goodbyes and got into the car. Taehyung was feeling a little sleepy so Jeongguk was the one driving. Not even fifteen minutes later, Taehyung was softly snoring on his seat, covered by Jeongguk's jacket. The younger glanced at him and smiled fondly, feeling warm in the insides.

When they reached Jeongguk's home the younger cradled Taehyung in his arms and carefully opened the door, trying not to wake Taehyung up. He entered his room and laid him on his bed. He quickly took his shoes off and removed his clothes to wear a comfy shirt and some sweatpants. He then looked at Taehyung and took off his shoes before he woke him up.

- Hyung? -
The elder woke up, frowning as he sit up on the bed - Ggku? -
- We're home, you should change your clothes.
Taehyung cutely nodded and picked some clothes before he went into the bathroom. Jeongguk laid under the blankets, hugging the pillow. He smiled when he heard the bathroom door opening and a couple of seconds later Taehyung was laying next to him.

- G'night - he mumbled, laying his head on the younger's chest. Jeongguk smiled and pecked his head - good night, Tae -

---
Some fluff uwu