"Rude, but I'll take it. I came here for Maddy's memories back" she said

"Are you serious? That's why you came from heaven, down to earth, broke the one FUCKING portal back, capture my father, just to make me give Maddy her memories back? Do you think I'm that dumb?" I asked

"I was hoping you wouldn't have figured that out" she chuckled
"Guards"

"What?" I glanced around and noticed a few men coming closer towards me. Their bodies were protected by iron and had metal helmets. Their white wings fluttered as they charged towards me.

My eyes flickered black as they stepped closer. The adrenaline coursed through my veins. In the corner of my eyes I saw Medusa smirk. I furrowed my brows. She seemed so calm. What did she have up her ass? I mean, sleeves.

My feet sprinted towards the men, only to be shot down. My body turned to mush within seconds. I felt paralyzed, my limp body fell right to the ground as the men surrounded me. I tried to move my body but it didn't help. I couldn't even wiggle my damn toes. I inhaled deeply as my teeth grinded against each other.

The rage flowed through me like lava. My bones ached, I screamed in pain as the a burning sensation came from my back. My body shook violently from the stinging pain. It went away for one second before coming back even more intense

"Agh, fucking hell" I screamed. I was panting for breath, I felt cold hands pressed against mine.

"1.2.3" and with that, my body was lifted off the ground and was now faced with Medusa. Her eyes glowed green as she held her wicked smirk.

I felt helpless. I felt like a mannequin on display while Medusa tortured me with her disgusting smirk.

"I tried to do this the easy way Luna, I really did. But you left me no choice" she said in a low voice

"Take her to the chambers"

-----------------

Aelia's pov

-

"So how was Pariiiisss" Mia giggled

"Did you climb the Eiffel Tower?" Leo asked

"Did you eat chocolate strawberries off my bestfriend?" Zack smirked

"Did you die?" Dani asked. Everyone turned to face her
"What?"

"I'm exhausted" I rolled my eyes

"Let's grab something from the food court" Ryan said. We all nodded and headed right towards the food court.

My parents trailed behind us, I smiled at them before pulling up a seat.

"Where are your bags?" Ryan asked

"Since Luna isn't here, I guess I'll have to take both of ours home. It's supposed to arrive in ten minutes" I said

"Honey, we're actually supposed to head to a meeting right now" my father said. I pouted at him

"Oh don't give me that look"

"But... But I missed you" I pouted harder, the man chuckled and came closer

"Come here, give me a hug" he smiled, I wrapped my arms around him tightly

"Walk us to the car" my mother said. I nodded and made my way towards the parking lot with them

"How was the trip?" My mother asked

"It was so amazing. It's definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had" I smiled

"I'm happy to see you enjoyed it"

"And thank you for helping. Chase was great, and the hotel was so amazing" I chuckled

"I heard what you did for her birthday. That's so cute" My father smiled

"She deserves everything" I grinned

"Well, this is us. We'll see you at home in a few hours" My father said as he pulled his keys from his car

"Wow, was the weather like this all the time? Are you guys gonna be safe driving?" I asked when I noticed the dark sky.

"We'll be fine. It's not the far away actually. Probably gonna take three minutes to get there" He said as they slipped into the car.

My mother waved goodbye as she peaked her head through the window and blew me a kiss. I chuckled and waved back. Their car faded away in the distance.

I suddenly remembered that Luna's car was here. I went over to the station and pulled my ID from my pockets, she registered both our names to the car before leaving it here.

The worker handed me the keys and I headed back towards the airport. My eyes glanced at the sky, they were extremely dark.

The icy grey sky restlessly grumbled. The thick blackened clouds were dragged down by the heavy rain which it held in its delicate frame. The clouds which struggled to withstand the burden of the weight which the rain held, soon gave in.

The rain poured down over the city with a roar. The sound of emptiness was disrupted by the loud gregarious boom of thunder. The cold icy rain pierced my pale and wet skin. I ran across the wet airstrip, my posture weakened by the weight of my soaked clothes. The quality of darkness shifted in the sky but the rain kept pouring. The harsh rain obliterated the crystal reflection of the sky and turned it into an disorientated chaos.

Water washes over my skin so strongly that it feels as if I am in the flow of a river rather than a rain shower, one that leaves me standing yet lets me know that it is here to stay for a while. It wasn't just rain, it was a downpour, the heaviest I've ever seen. Walking though a waterfall couldn't get any wetter. The drops struck the already wet sidewalk, pitting the surface like they were bullets from above.

I stood there in the middle of the food court, soaked. Those watched me with weird eyes as they passed but I didn't care. The gay's saw me, Mia and Ryan gasped while the rest just laughed. I glared at them

"Oh gosh, give me your card, I'll get a towel from your suitcase" Mia said, I pulled the wet ticket from my pocket, she took it then turned to Dani, hissing at her to help. Dani rolled her eyes and followed Mia who ran over to gate 6.

"You know what's the weird thing? I'm pretty sure she's been more soaked before" Leo smirked

"Shut up before I rip your dreads out"

"Try it breddeh, I dare you" he warned.

Mia quickly returned with a dry towel, she wrapped it around me as I shivered from the cold.

Dani then returned with five suitcases, she struggled to carry them. I could almost ready her mind. She was probably thinking about using her powers to carry them but there's too many people around.

"Thank you" I muttered to them both.

The cold sunk into my skin and I shivered even more. All I needed right now was Luna's arms around me to warm me up. My eyes closed tightly as I thought about the girl

She was out there somewhere in this massive storm. I really do hope she's okay.

I pulled my phone from my pockets, thankfully it was water resistant but that didn't mean water wouldn't destroy it.

It turned on, thank Zeus. A sigh of relief left my body when the lock screen flickered on.

A smile appeared on my lips when I saw the lockscreen picture. It was Luna and I, wrapped up all cozy with a glass of wine as we looked out the Eiffel Tower. It was a perfect moment.

Ugh God, I miss her already.