Chapter 22

Harry's P.O.V

Warden came outside the door yelling at shina and asking him where she was and what she was doing late night.

I came upstairs to wake Yui up but actually I really wanted to see her that's why I told off shina and came up, but the situation turns out differently and right now I'm inside Yui's blanket with her by my side. Yui's eye were set on outside the blanket to check on warden but I just couldn't concentrate in Warden's yelling.

I could smell her perfume and could even hear her heartbeat. I could feel my legs touching hers as I could feel the soft and creamy skin of hers touching me.

I don't wanted to do this as it could be problematic if the warden catches me but I just couldn't control myself that I kiss her stomach which was revealing through her top.

Yui reacted with a sound "ahh"
Her body was trembling, she slight moved in to check me making our face facing each other.

But that sound that Yui made cause her warden to check inside and Yui couldn't move outside and stay still trying to avoid eye contact.

I could hear the sound of her breath and her trying to pulled her lips back seems so cute. I can't do it now because if I do Yui will get caught.

"Kiss me"- Harry smirked whispering

"What! are you mad"- Yui wishper-yelled at Harry

"Or you'll get caught"

"Not now, no I mean huh"

"Okay you must kissed me later, if you don't want to get caught"

"WHAT'S THAT SOUND!!!"- warden Ma'am

"Yui's sleeping, she always sleep talk sometimes"-shina replies

"Okay now sleep"

Shina switch on the light and after we heard the door slammed Yui pulled out of the blanket.

Yui looked took Stepped back from me and went inside the bathroom.

After 5 minutes

"So why are you hear"- Yui yawned

"Tomorrow's Lionel birthday so we are gonna give wish him at 12"- shina explained

"It's tomorrow?"- Yui almost scream

"That's why get ready we need to go"-I looked at Yui up and down as she was on her pink pajamas.

"Is it fine for me to come, I mean Isnt this a friend thing"

"It's fine Yui, so get ready now"- shina pushes me in the bathroom.

Yui's P.O.V

This night is crazy.Well thank god I could talk with shina properly now but Harry sure is getting crazy kissing in my stomach and be even took my word for the kiss.

How can I act proper after doing just embarrassing things infront of Harry he even heard my embarrassing sound.

Yui drew out her camisole with a pink sweater and wearing black pant in the bottoms with white converse.

They quietly moved out of the hostel, and jumped upon the gate. Harry parked the car a mile far just to be cautious so they had to walk through muddy water. Tokyo was facing continuous rain so every time the stops it leaves all the roads with muddy water.

"So where are we going now ?"- Yui asked looking at both of them.

"We will be calling to Harry's house as Harry will lust him to come"

"Don't worry he will come to meet me"- haart smiled with confident giving his smirk showing his canine.

"Lionel is lucky you both are there for him"- Yui chuckles

"I'm here for you too"- Harry hold out his hand to Yui's and speed up the walk.

Yui's hand was on hold of Harry and she couldn't make any eye contact with him as she try to avoid Harry,she made an eye contact with shina. Shina's eye were red.

Did I did something wrong ?
why is she making that face?
I don't get it !

But I know that expression it's the same she made when the last-time we fight. I'm sure of it that she like Harry, I don't think she would have included me unless Harry insisted.
If she likes Harry then what does it make me. What should I tell her?.

"Finally I can see my car, Yui sit infront with me"

I don't get it but I again looked at shina while she wasn't looking at me but I could feel that she

"Shina can you sit infront, I'm having motion sickness so I'll sit back"

"But— I cutt her and sat back

Harry found it confusing as he looked at me but, I just keep on staring outside the window. After few minutes we reached Harry's household.

Harry opened the back of the car and gave us signal us to take it inside. It was mostly full of beer so I gave a glare at Harry as he was avoiding eye contact.

I was about to comment on him but everytime I see shina, I just couldn't do it.

I just wanted to have less contact with Harry for now.

"So it's already 11:35, I'm gonna call Lionel. You guys set the table"- Harry took out his phone and moved out of the room.

"Woah this room is so huge, I mean the ceilings are so high"- Yui chuckles

"Is it your first time there?"- shina chuckles

"No I have been here maybe twice"

"There's one room at the up, it's gorgeous it has all the lighting's and atmosphere"

"Really I want to see that"

"Harry only does hookups their, so if you hooku—- shina stooped talking looking at Yui's expression.

"Hook ups?"

"I'm just kidding, it's a joke."

"So shina saw that room does that mean you hooked up with Harry too?"- Yui looked at shina for an answer.

I know that Harry is a little bad and does things that he like but I just didn't wanted to know her answer because even if shina doesn't reply me but her expressions says all.