Chapter 16

AFTER AN HOUR AT YAMADA HOSPITAL

   "The patient is fine and you can meet her"-
Doctor replied
  "Thank you doctor" - Harry smiles with joy.

Harry's P.O.V
   I could see my mother dying she looks weak and fragile like a glass as if I touch her she would break into pieces and leave me.
   Whenever I see those scars on her hand I feel like crying and then I couldn't stop myself and feel bad about this all and take all this to me.
It's my fear that's hide Behind my old exposure.

  " Are you fine mum ?"
"I am fine, who brought me here? , as I woke up I found myself lying here" - she chuckles
"Yui brought you here"

"Oh yeah I was talking to her"
"It was her fault because she must have told you something that's unnecessary" - Harry replied

"Did you said anything to her ?"
" I said her to leave"
"What Harry ! Now that's unnecessary".

I know I'm just frustrated with myself that I put it out on her.

Yui's P.O.V
    Hostel
* Yamato calling *

"Hello Yamato"
"Hey sorry but can you go out with me today because they called me out today"
"It's okay, tell me you address I will be there"
"I think I will be picking you up "
  "Okay, I will text you my address".

After an hour 8:00 pm
* Yamato  calling *

"Yes I'm coming down now"
I wanted to forget about whatever that happened to me today and wanted to enjoy myself  and making new friends and being around with new people will make it easier.
I'm sure Harry doesn't even have a thought about it .

Shina was playing with her phone and got distracted when she heard the sound of motor bikes and looked outside the window.
Yamada awe when he saw Yui and smiled her back making Yui uncomfortable and nervous. Yui wore a white ruffled  blouse and light blue denim jeans with black heeled sandals.

   "Do I look bad? "- Yui asked giving uncomfortable smile.
    "Nah why?"- he chuckles
" because I think I have gain weight"
" No, seems fine to me. Now hop on "

I never rode a motorbike, I thought he would come with a taxi. If I knew he would come with motorbike I would have wore sneakers. I was looking for a place where I could climb which took time that made Yamato laugh.
    After a minute I climb on the motorcycle where Yamada told me to hold him tightly but I couldn't because because it was weird  to wrap my hands around him, so I hold his shirt tightly and screamed a bit when he started his motorbike.

They reached there after few minutes and the speed of bike made Yui dizzy that she couldn't climb down until Yamato helped her down.

"Hi I am Yui, nice to meet to you"
"Hi I am kunai yamato's batchmate"

Everyone was introducing themselves. I was having fun being around people where  I don't expect anything and seeing them laughing and teasing each other made me feel well.

Yamato came close to Yui and whisper in her ear
  " do you feel uncomfortable?"
"I don't and thanks for bringing me her" - she whispered back to him.

The people around them notice them whispering and started to teasing them
"Don't flirt in front of us "
" we aren't"- Yui replied

"She's from Tokyo university" - Yamato replied
   "Then You must be smart, oh yeah I heard the topper and that popular guy what was his name huh...  Harr"
"Harry"- Yamato replied
"How is he Yui-chan ?"- one of the girls from their group asked
   " I don't really talk to him, he's quiet silent and far to reach"

Yamato looked at Yui and Yui avoided eye contact with Yamato, which made him suspicious about her behaviour.
     " we are thinking of going to a bar and drink wanna join us Yui ?"- Yamato asked
  " I don't drink "
"It's okay it will be fun, you have to enjoy more for yourself "
    "Huh okay".

          LOONA's BAR 11:30 pm

There's a huge crowd leaving no gaps to move, I suddenly felt someone  catching my hand so l looked back but it was Yamato and he pulled me out of the crowd and took a different corner.

"You sure are not a party girl"- he smiled
" I don't do stuff like drinks and all"

Yui phone ranged, that phone call was from Harry so she didn't picked it up.

"Something wrong ?"
Harry kept calling her

"Can I go to the bathroom"
"Yeah sure"- he replied.

Yui ran in bathroom and picked his calls.
   "Hello Harry !"
He sound drunk and he was laughing
"Where are you?, I am at you hostel " - He asked
" Harry don't call me, I am not in my hostel".

Harry was disturbing me, shina is there to handle him and as he had his fun I should also have my fun that I switched off my phone

Yui's hostel 12:00

"Where is she shina?"
"I don't know and don't come here drunk"
" tell me"
"Why is it always Yui, what's so good about her"
" just tell me shina "
" one of her friend came over a motorbike and took her somewhere over some party"

" A male friend?"
" are you out of you mind Harry! It's obviously a boy"

Harry didn't replied anything stood there for a minute and left the room.