Harplyn- It was a drunken move (S)

Harper's P.O.V

Me and Brook were chilling in his room back at his house in Essex. We were both bored out of our minds during this lock down having done almost everything we could have done whilst staying at home. So I came up with an idea. 

H-"Come on Brooky we are going to the shop to get some beers cause were bored lets have some fun."

B-"Sounds fun lets gooo!"

We walked to the shop and bought a lot to drink it ranged from whisky to Beers to shots wanting this night to be a good one. We walked upstairs and locked his bedroom door not wanting to disturb his family during our session of fun that was about to happen. It started off with light sips of beers to them going down so fast and easily.

We did beer after beer and shot after shot, Brooklyn was definitely drunk by now dancing around his room like a total idiot. Both of us were pretty drunk but we didn't stop, no we decided to play truth or dare. It started off pretty innocent just small dares and questions until brook dared me to kiss him. 

B-" Harper Dark i dare you to kiss me."

Me being pissed i did it. But it didn't stop there. Brook pulled me onto his lap and it turned into a full make out session. Brook spun me around so i was underneath him and began grinding down on me. I wasn't expecting this and i let out a moan. Brook smirked down at me. His hand began tracing my body and i was letting out moan after moan not really caring how loud i was because i couldn't think about anything else but Brook. That was the only thing runny around my mind, Brook, Brook, Brook. He pulled his shirt and trousers off followed by mine. I just laid there pliant underneath him waiting for him to do whatever he wants with me. 

He slowly pulled my boxers down and when the cool air touched my hardened dick i let out a moan. I looked up at Brook and realized his boxers are still on. I let out a whine and pulled at Brooks boxers. He chuckled and pulled them down. He pushed himself inside of me. I loved the burn of the stretch. He didn't give me time to adjust but i wasn't complaining he felt amazing. He just went faster and harder and our moans got louder and louder. It wasn't long until we both came. 

We both didn't bother cleaning up or getting off of the floor, we were too drunk and tired. 

Skip to the morning

I woke up and i felt a stinging pain in my ass and i was cold. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was naked and a naked Brook next to me. I felt dry cum in my ass and on my stomach and i realized what happened. I shook brook awake and he looked confused.

H-"Brook we had sex last night."

B-"Oh shit harp. What did i do to you?!"

Brook was freaking out. I pulled him to my chest and stroked his hair. 

H-"Brooky it's fine, i love you. I've had a crush on you for a while Brooklyn but i didn't want to loose you."

B-"Harper i love you too. Please Harper be mine?"

I nodded my head and kissed him. We both got cleaned up and walked downstairs...Well i limped cause my ass hurt really bad. Jesus i didn't know i would bottom. When we got downstairs i saw Tai sat there everyone else has gone to the shops. She looked up at us and started laughing

T-"You to have fun last night" She added a wink to the end. 

B-"TAI WASN'T YOU A SLEEP?!"

She kept teasing me and brook all day telling us tell brooks parents and the fans. We did end up telling brooks parents and they were so happy and we decided that we will tell the fans by the end of the week but for now it was me and Brook against the world. 

What do you think? I don't know when the next time ill post cause im bad at keeping up so til next time!-D x