Brandy-Brothers (F)

Andy's P.O.V
I was laid in my bed just chilling out after being told that I had to babysit my younger step Brooklyn. He's 15 but acts like a five year old he needs to grow up. He came into my room.
"WHAT BROOK?!" I shouted. He came closer and crawled onto my bed and on top of me. I'd had enough. I shoved him off and he landed on the floor with a thud. His eyes glossed over with tears. I instantly regretted my action.
"Br-" He cut me off.
"LEAVE ME ALONE." He sobbed and ran off.
I gasped. He never raised his voice at me ever. I jumped up and ran after him. Our house was big and he was fast but I was faster as I play football. I grabbed him and picked him up. He was kicking and thrashing around.
"ANDY GET OFF ME!!" He yelled. I ignored him and sat on the floor with him in my lap.
"Shshsh it's alright Love." I whispered. I stroked his hair until he stopped struggling.
"You h-hate me." He hiccuped.
"I don't hate you Brooklyn, your annoying yeah and I get moody sometime and I'm so sorry. I'm not grateful for what an amazing little bro I have." I said to him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I stood up and wrapped his legs on my hip and carried him to the couch where we sat and cuddled, watched movies and ate snacks until our parents came home. When they came home I carried brook up to my room since I had the bigger TV and bed. Also not sparing a few weird glances from our parents as they thought I didn't like brook. We settled in my bed carrying in just sat watching movies talking about random things. He fell asleep in my room on top of me. I wasn't complaining. It was nice to get to now brook. I love him to bits.

Sorry I haven't updated😣 Things are tough at home- D ⚔️💞