Randy-Kinks (S)

Ryes P.O.V

Me and Andy were chilling in our room and we were watching a movie. A sex scene came on and Andy seemed to be getting quite aroused. I smirked.

"You okay Andy, do you want to go to the bedroom?"

"Yes daddy."

"Go get the things you want to use and ill be up in 10 min."

He jumped up and ran to 'the room'. I waited 5 min before i began walking upstairs. I walked into 'the room' and saw some items sat at the bottom of the bed and Andy stood next to it waiting patiently. I looked at the items ans there was a whip, hand-cuffs and a knife.

"Feeling kinky baby?" I teased.

He nodded. I tied him to the stripper pole we have in that room. Andy moaned  he really moaned at the thought of being fucked on a stripper pole. I grabbed the whip and whipped his ass. He moaned louder as his cock started rising.  I looked at the knife on the bed.

"Please daddy punish me i want it, mark me as yours daddy I know you want to."

I grabbed the knife and turned him so his back was facing me. I slowly dragged the knife down his back. Andy kept letting out gasps,moans and hisses of pain. I knew he was fine otherwise he would have used his safe word and he hasn't said anything. Once i had done he was ard and leaking pre-cum.

"Daddy please i need you now."

And the rest was history .

Well I haven't written in a while since I deleted all my books but I'm not going to be that active but here have this~D🌺