Jacklyn-Water Bottle (S)

Jacks P.O.V

Brook new exactly what he was doing to me. All the boys were out and he was sat on the sofa opposite me....Naked!
"Brook go get some clothes on NOW!" I yelled.
He totally ignored my existence and started pumping his cock letting out small moans. It was hard to tear my eyes away from him.
"Please Jack oh daddy please!" He moaned.
That was it I walked over to Brook and slapped his hand away from himself and turned him onto his stomach.
"You want daddy to do something hmm well I'm going to blindfold you and do something very pleasuring." I smirked at his moan towards my comment.
I grabbed something to tie around his eyes. I tied it carefully and checked if he could see. He couldn't. I reached over and grabbed his water bottle..
I sterilised it to make it safer to use. I smirked to myself as I wiped it down and made my way back over to the whimpering Brooklyn on the sofa. I slowly pushed the top of the bottle in his ass. I managed to fit the entire bottle up his ass.
"Ahhh Jacky what's t that?" Brooklyn moaned.
"Don't worry about it Brooky you'll find out soon just enjoy the pleasure." I whispered back.
I started to thrust the bottle in his ass in and out at a fast pace. Brooklyn's moans were getting higher and more frequent.
"JACK AHH IM CLOSE" Brooklyn yelled. I leant down to his ear and whispered.
"Cum for me Brook"
That's all it took for Brook to cum all over the sofa. Soft sobs falling out of his lips.
"J jacky what is it?" He whispered "can you leave it in me?"
"It's your water bottle Brooky and I can but tell me if it starts hurting."
I cleaned up and put brook in boxers and I cleaned myself as I came untouched. I brought Brooklyn to my room and we cuddled until he fell asleep.

Hey I can't believe I just wrote that wow😂-D🌺