Honny-Pool (s)

Sonny's P.O.V
Me and Harper we're "playing" in the pool messing around and making Tik Toks. I wasn't really paying attention just trying not to stare at Harper. I've had a crush on him since I met him. He is so fit. But I would never tell him that, that would be too embarrassing. I was snapped out of my thoughts with Harper blowing water out of a pool noodle straight into my face. I growled at him and jumped on top of him. I hadn't realised I was starting to get hard but Harper did.

H-"Sonny?"
S-"Shit I'm sorry."
I jumped off of him and tried to swim away but Harper grabbed my ankle.
S-"No Harper get off of me!" I screeched this was too embarrassing for me and I started sobbing. Harper pulled me closer and against his chest and just let me cry.
H-"Sonny it's fine, your fine calm down honey." 
The pet name sent shivers down my spine. I calmed down after around 30 seconds.
S-"But I feel bad....Harper if you couldn't tell....I-I-I like you a lot. I've always found you funny and sweet, since I've met you I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."
Whilst I said my mini speech my eyes diverted away from Harper too awkward to look at him.
My hands were tangled against each other in a nervous fashion.

It had been about a minute since I finished talking and just as I was about to turn away since Harper have no reply and my eyes began to water knowing I messed up, Harper kissed me. My crush kissed me! It was like a spark rushes through my body. I was so giddy. When we pulled apart for air Robbie came waltzing in and we broke apart. We looked at each other nervously and I jumped out of the pool and headed towards my room.

Once I had reached my room and dried off and got changed. I just laid On my bed repeating what had happened less that 5 minutes ago. I wanted to forget about it cause the look on Harper's face made my anxiety go crazy. Harper kissed me, what if it was a mistake. What if he hates me now. I decided to skip dinner and tea and I slept the rest of the day away.

It was about 3am when I heard a crash come from the kitchen so I decided to see what it was and to make sure no one hurt themselves. Once I reached the end of the stairs I saw brook on the floor with a shattered cup next to him. I listened closer and heard him sobbing.
S-"Hey Brooky whats happened."
He jumped clearly not hearing me coming it not long ago, then he just began sobbing harder.
B-"I'm so sorry S Sonny!"
I looked at him confused and averted my eyes to the floor where I saw what mug was smashed. It was the one that my mum got me before I left and came here. He new that meant a lot to me. I was angry and I knew it was an accident but why did he even have it out?!
S-"WHY WAS IT THERE ANYWAYS?!"

No P.O.V
Let's just say brook jumped a mile. He didn't expect his sonny to be that angry. Brook whimpered and backed away.
S-"ANSWER ME!"
B-" M My mug W was B Behind it and I didn't W want to use yours B but it slipped."
Brook tried to explain even through his stutters. Sonny didn't calm down tho he was already to far gone. He saw red. He was ready to pounce on Brooklyn that was until he felt arms slip around his waste and he was being pulled into a different room. This mysterious person was whispering things is Sonny's ear trying to calm him down. Though it was working sonny couldn't figure out who it was as he was still yelling at brook whilst being pulled away.

Once the person who grabbed him had him situated with sonny's back to his chest and sonny facing away from him still whispering things. Sonny's breathing began to slow and his face paled. Sonny knew who it was. It was Harper. That wasn't his main problem right now, he shouted at Brooklyn. He screamed at the little lad, probably scaring him to death just cause he was cranking and missing his family. He let that out on brook. God he nearly hit him. Sonny started crying and Harper turned sonny around and held him close to his chest and raked his fingers through his hair. Harper began singing a Lewis Capalldi song that Sonny didn't quite know what it was called but it was comforting. Once sonny had calmed down once again Harper messages for brook to come into the room. Even though Brook and even Randy (Brook, Rye and Andy are in a relationship together)
We're a bit reluctant but none the less he came in and Sonny apologized. Brook got why sonny was so upset and he hugged sonny to make him feel less guilty even though brook said it was fine a thousand times.

Once brook left it was just Sonny and Harper in the room. No words were exchanged they just sat and stared into each other's eyes. That was until Harper couldn't take it anymore and lent in with full force and kissed sonny. Sonny was shocked at first but he kissed back at full force. This turned into so much more. Harper laid down with sonny straddled on top of him still making out. Harper swiped his tongue along sonny's bottom lip asking for entrance but sonny denied it. So Harper reaches down and grabbed a handful of sonny's ass which cause him to gasp Into Harper's mouth. Harper took the opportunity and slipped his tongue into Sonny's mouth. Sonny didn't even have to fight with Harper, Harper was the dominant one for sure.

Harper's P.O.V
Sonny was on top of me looking beautiful as ever. His long legs straddled over my waste. I didn't want to waste anytime with this beautiful human above me. I grabbed sonny's waste and spun us around so he was underneath me on the sofa. I started kissing all over his beautiful body leave marks to make sure people knew he was mine. That is what he was now, mine. Harper Dark was not willing to share Sonny Robertson.  As I was kissing done his body i began peeling off all of his clothes one by one. I took off his shirt first sucking on each of his nipples. Then i slid off his jeans sucking marks all over his thighs. When i reached his boxers i looked up to him for conformation.

S-"Please Harper I need you"

When i heard this is reached down and pulled his boxers down slowly. He hissed as the cold air reached his cock. I climbed back up so my face was hovering over Sonny's. As i looked him in his eyes i got undressed and pushed straight into him. We lost eye contact as his eyes slipped shut with the pleasure of me inside of him.  As i saw him bite his lip i wasn't having it, i wanted to hear him.  I reached a hand up to his face and used my thumb to pull his bottom lip out of his teeth. As i did this i pushed into him harder and he let out a pornographic moan.  

S-"DADDY PLEASE HARDER NEED TO COME SOON!"

As i heard this i began thrusting harder as requested. His face scrunched up in pleasure. I was starting to get closer to my release and i could tell Sonny was too. After a few more thrusts me and Sonny came with a loud moan. Him all over his stomach and me inside of him. Once we both leveled out our breathing and came down from our highs i pulled out of him and got up to get a wet cloth to wipe ourselves down.  Once i had wiped down Sonny and myself down i laid down and pulled Sonny onto my chest and began stroking his hair, once i heard Sonny's breathing even out i kissed the top of his head and began getting drawn into a deep slumber. 

No-ones P.O.V

When both of the lads woke up that morning both fearing that the other would regret last nights activities but they both talk it all through and they ended up dating and Sonny was over the moon. I mean who wouldn't want to date Harper Dark there crush. They went on to get married and they even adopted a kid 10 years into there relationship. They grew old with the boys still by their side.