Sensation Play-Rybbie (S)

This includes incest so if you don't like it. Don't hate just leave✌🏻

Ryes P.O.V
Me and my older brother Robbie have grown up very close with each other. But lately we have just been getting closer that I'm starting to catch feelings. I know it's wrong but I really can't help it. I was laid in bed thinking about all of this and I just started crying. Falling in love with my brother is frowned upon. I'm messed up. I was lost in thoughts and didn't hear someone enter my room. Sobs still wracked my body. I felt a light touch on my shoulder and an entire body comes behind me and spoons me and I can tell it's Robbie. This made me cry more.
"Shshsh baby calm down and talk to me." Robbie whispers messing with my hair.
About half an hour later I calmed down and Robbie told me to tell him what was wrong. His voice was demanding and I told him.
"R Robbie I'm in love with you in ways that I shouldn't be. We have become so close recently and I've been thinking about things that should be frowned upon. I'm so sorry and I understand if you hate me. Or if you want to leave. You know what I should just leave here." I explained.
I got ready to leave until Robbie came up to me and held me against him.
" No no no Rye shshs it's okay. I I love you too and it may be wrong but we can keep it you ourselves okay we can make it work I swear everything will be okay. So Rye will you be mine?" Robbie asked.
"Yes yes yes!" I said excited.
He leant in and kissed me so I kissed him ten times harder. The kiss got heated very quickly. Robbie pushes me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me.
"C can we try something?" Robbie asked.
I nodded trusting him fully and to show my submission I put my hands above my head and spread my legs a little. He walked to the other side of the room and grabbed a couple of things.

Robbies P.O.V
I walked to the other side of the room and grabbed some rope, ear phones and I blind fold. When I walked back over to Rye who was spread out perfectly for me. I tied his hands to each said of the bed and his legs to the bottom of the bed nicely spread. I placed the ear phones on with music playing from his phone in his ears so he could hear anything. I then placed an eye mask over his eyes. I stood up and took a glance at him. He looked so fucking hot tied up for me. I walked to his dresser and found one of his makeup brushes. Thing is about Rye is off camera he isn't this loud dominating boy. He likes girly things ever since he was a kid. He just made puts a front up to people who he doesn't really knows. The only people who know are his family and the boys. I honestly find it cute. I walked back over to him with the makeup brush in my hand. I go back over to him and run the brush from his neck over his sensitive nipples and down to his hard dick. I run it up and down his dick lightly.

Ryes P.O.V
I feel him leave my side. I don't know what he is doing and it makes me feel anxious and excited cause I know Robbie won't do anything he knows I'm uncomfortable with it he won't hurt me so I relax a little bit. About a minute later I feel a presence next to me then something feathery run against my neck and down to my nipples. I can't hear myself but I know I moan out at the feeling and I felt like it was louder then necessary I'm so glad the boys are out and it's just us in the house. I then feel it running lower and lower down. Then it reaches my sensitive dick. It keeps running up and down up and down. I was reaching my high really fast since this is the first time I've ever done something sexual in a long time.
"ROBBIE IM IM GUNNA M'GUNNA C CUM!" I yell. I came.
I feel the feathery thing been removed and I feel Robbie slip up in between my legs.
Then I feel him pull out one of the ear phones.
"Can I fuck you baby boy?" He asks.
"Yeah need it. Need you Rob." I answer.
He doesn't put the ear phone back in her just keeps his mouth right next to my ear. I feel him push into me and he grunts into my ear as I let out a string of moans. He thrusts in and out of me and all I can here is the music and Robbies moans and grunts that turn me in so much. We reach our highs as I feel Robbie cum inside me which causes me to cum for the second time. I instantly feel tired and slump into the sheets. I feel Robbie stand up and he takes the earphones out and unties me. I feel him pick me up being careful knowing I'll be sore. He carries me someone and I hear water running he still hasn't taken the blindfold off but I don't take it off either too tired to move. He picks me up as well and places us both into a bath.
"You okay baby boy?" He whispers into my ear.
I nodded and cuddle up to him since I'm in between his legs sat in the bath. I start dropping to sleep when Robbie pulls the blindfold off of me but I don't bother opening my eyes as I feel Robbie starting to clean me and wash my hair. I fall to sleep in the bath and I woke up the next morning in my amazing boyfriend/ brother and I couldn't be happier.
Well 1000 words. What do you think of this one! Leave some requests in the comments of things that you want me to write about I'll do anything I don't mind!-D✌🏻⚔️