I don't know you guys

The next day, it was just a normal sunny day as usual. While Krystal was the only one still sleeping, the rest of the Chicser members. Including Ranz, Ranz little sister, Yoseob, and Yoona were wide awake.

"So Ranz, don't you think it's time for you to propose to Krystal already?," Yoona ask.

"Well I don't know about that. I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Ranz said.

"Come on big brother. I know you want to. Besides what will happen if a random guy walks up to Krystal and ask her out on a date and then one day he had propose to Krystal. And she said yes," Ranz little sister said.

"Hmmm," Ranz said. Which Ranz was thinking about it.

"Well your little sister does have a good point," Yoseob said.

"Yeah she is right," the rest of the Chicser members said.

"So what are you gonna do," Yoona ask.

"I don't know yet, but I just need some time to think about it," Ranz said.

"Well okay then," Yoona said.

"Good morning you guys," Krystal said. And which Krystal had scared them.

"Oh my god. You scared me," Ranz said. "And when did you wake up. Wait did you hear anything what we said," Ranz said.

"No, I didn't hear anything. Why? Is there something that you have to tell me or what," Krystal said.

" Oh no. I was just wondering," Ranz said. Which Krystal was walking to the refrigerator, looking for food to eat.

"That was close," Yoona said quietly.

"Did you guys said anything," Krystal ask.

"No no no, we didn't said anything," Everyone said.

"Well okay then," Krystal said. Turning back around getting something to eat.

"Hey Krystal, can I ask you a question," Ranz little sister said.

"Sure, what is it," Krystal said.

"What will happen if someone had propose to you. Would you say yes or no?," Ranz little sister said.

"I would only say yes, but only if he is the right person," Krystal said.

"I see," Ranz little sister said.

"But what you mean he has to be the right person," Yoona ask.

"Well...

1. He doesn't smoke
2. No tattoos
3. If we did have kids, he better be a good farther to his/her child.
4. He doesn't cheat on me with another girl.
5. Last but not least, he has to be nice. I don't like it when he be mean. And I almost forgot, we both have to take care of each other equally.

"I see," Yoona said.

"You know what type of man you want. Don't you Krystal?," Yoona said.

"Yep. So why are you guys suddenly asking me these type of questions?," Krystal ask.

"Oh nothing, we were just wondering," Yoona said.

"Well okay then again," Krystal said.

After that was over, Yoseob was helping out. Making breakfast. While the others were setting up the tables and other stuff.

Eventually everyone ate/feeling so full in their tummy that they had just slowly went back to there room and fell asleep.