Leaving/Goodbye

During the past of couple of months,
Krystal has been taking care of Ranz and his little sister. Which Krystal was taking care of him, until his leg/arm heals. Luckily Ranz had felt better, he can walk and move his arms now. But the bad news was that Ranz had to leave because the Chicser group is going on tour. That leads Krystal to not get to see him any more or even forever.

Ranz phone rings.

Ring ring.

After Ranz had answer the phone and hang up, it goes..

"How am I gonna tell Krystal that we won't gonna see each other again. About the tour and stuff," Ranz said to himself.

"Ranz?," Krystal said. Popping her head in Ranz room.

"Um. Yes Krystal," Ranz said.

" Did you say anything and who was that on the phone," Krystal ask.

"Um no I didn't say anything and that was my boss," Ranz said. Hoping that she won't ask what it is.

"What did your boss say?," Krystal ask.

"Dang it," Ranz said to himself in his head.

"Uh. Well you see. He told us that the Chicser group is going on tour," Ranz said.

"Oh. So that means that me, Yoona, Yoseob, and your little sister is going with you right?," Krystal said.

"Not exactly. Hehe," Ranz said. Scratching his head. Getting nervous.

"What you mean not exactly," Krystal ask.

"Well, I don't know how to explain this to you because you might be sad," Ranz said.

"Why would I be sad. I'm always happy,
when I'm with you," Krystal said.

"Are you really really sure you want me to tell you," Ranz said.

"Yes, now tell me," Krystal said. Waiting for an answer.

"You see, the thing is that we won't see each other again," Ranz said in a fast talk.

"Wait what? You are telling the truth right," Krystal said. Starting to get sad.

"Yes I'm telling the truth. Are you okay," Ranz said.

Krystal slowly backs away.

"This can't be happening. No. It just can't," Krystal said.

"I'm sorry Krystal," Ranz said.

"I think I'm gonna go now," Krystal said.

"Krystal wait!," Ranz said.

Krystal had immediately close the door quickly. Krystal had ran inside her dorm and had lock the door.

Ranz had off of bed, open his door and knock on Krystal door.

"Please open the door, I'm sorry. I know that you are sad about it, but can't we just talk about this," Ranz said.

"No. Just leave me alone Ranz. Just go away," Krystal said.

"Krystal," Ranz said in a quiet voice...

Time passes.

So it's been 4 months now and Krystal hasn't been talking to Ranz for a while. Today was the day that Ranz is getting ready to leave.

Ranz starts to finishing up on packing.

"Do you really have to go big brother?," Ranz little sister ask.

"Yes I have to go," Ranz said.

"But who is gonna take care of me?," Ranz little sister ask.

"Mom and Dad will," Ranz said.

"No. I want you big brother to take care of me," Ranz little sister said. Holds on to Ranz's leg.

Ranz bends down.

"I'm sorry little sis, I wish that I can, but I will be really busy working," Ranz said.

Pulling her arms off of his leg.

Closes his suit case.

"Now let's hurry up and go little sis," Ranz said.

Starts to carry things out.

"But big brother," Ranz little sister said.

But then he didn't want to listen.

Which when Ranz had drop off his little sister at their parents house. And had drive straight to the airport.

When he had got their, he sees Yoseob and Yoona their. Waiting for him. To say there last farewell. Maybe though.

"Hey you guys!," Ranz said. Changing his face from sad to happy.

"Hey Ranz!," they both said.

" Where's Krystal?," Ranz ask.

"I told her to come, but she doesn't want to/listen," Yoona said.

"Oh," Ranz said. Looks down.

"Don't worry Ranz. We will talk things to her about it," Yoseob said. "Well my friend, you better hurry up. Before the airplane leaves," Yoseob said.

"RANZ WAIT!!!!!," ~~~

To be continue.......

Chicser - The Girl Next DoorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara