He's Awake

The next day, it was a rainy cloudy day/sad.

Krystal was the first one who had woke up early and had went to the hospital to check on Ranz. When Krystal had got there, she had went inside the building. Straight to Ranz patient room. Knocks on the door and opens it. Krystal had walk toward Ranz and had grab a chair. And sat down next to him.

"Please wake up, everybody is worry about you Ranz," Krystal said.

Krystal had placed down a little teddy bear.

"Well I hope you will wake up soon," She said.

Krystal had wipe her tears.

"Well I better go then," she said.

Suddenly when Krystal was standing up. Someone had grab her wrist. Not even letting her go.

When Krystal had turn around, she had saw Ranz. Slowly opening his eyes and staring at Krystal. Krystal had walk to him. hugs him and crying.

"Promise me Ranz that you will never do this to me again," Krystal said.

Ranz had put his arm around Krystal and had hug her tightly.

Ranz little sister had walked in. When she had saw her big brother awake, she was really really happy.

"Big brother you're awake," Ranz little sister said. Runs up to him and hug him.

Yoona and Yoseob had walked in.

"Look who's awake," Yoseob said. Smiles.

"What are you guys doing here so early?," Krystal said.

Which it was 7:30.

"We just came here for a visit," Yoona said. "And I can see that you came here for a visit too Krystal," Yoona said.

"Big brother how do you feel? Does your leg/arm still hurts?," Ranz little ask. Worrying about his big brother.

"A little, but I will be fine," Ranz said.

"Good, as long as you are okay big brother," Ranz little sister said.

"Thanks little sis," Ranz said.

The doctor had walks in.

"You guys had came early and it is an miracle that he's awake," the doctor said.

"Oh look. It had stopped raining and the sun is coming out," Yoseob said. Looking out of the window.

"It is a miracle. A miracle of a chance to have a second life to live and be with everybody in here," Ranz said. "If you guys wasn't here for me, I wouldn't be alive," Ranz said.

"Don't say that," Krystal said.

"So what should we do now?," Yoona said.

"Let's go celebrate," Yoseob said.

"That's a good idea, but you know that Ranz can't go anywhere because of his leg and all," Yoona said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. My bad," Yoseob said. Scratching his head.

"I can put him in a wheelchair for you guys if you want to, but since Ranz had woken up and seem to be okay. Then yeah he can go. As long as he comes back for checkups," the doctor said.

"Ah Okay," they all said.

So then the nurses had help him get on the wheelchair.

"Now since that's finish, let's go," Yoseob said.

After they had got out of the hospital. They all had have fun spending time together, they had went to the zoo and to the restaurant. So on when everything was over, everyone had went home and sleep. But Krystal had bring Ranz home and his little sister and which Krystal had told Ranz that she will take care of him, until his arm/leg heals.