Heartbroken

The next day it was the photo shoot.
Ranz little sister was the first one who had
woke up so early in the morning. Ranz little sister had walk into every room, to see who is awake and who isn't.

"Hmm. What should I do," Ranz little sister said.

Thinking and thinking and....ding!

"I know. This is gonna be fun," Ranz little sister said.

Taking out a black marker out of nowhere and started drawing crazy things on their faces.

"That should teach them a lesson, for not waking up early," Ranz little sister said.

Ranz little sister had started to yawn.

"You know what. I think I should go back to sleep now. Since my work here is done. Yeah. Sleepy time for me," Ranz little sister said.

The next thing you know, she had fell asleep next to Ranz and Krystal.

When it was already 10:00am. Ranz had woke up and had look at the time.

"Oh no. We are late. Wake up. Wake up you guys," Ranz said.

"What time is it," Krystal said.

"It's 10:00am and we are late," Ranz said.

"Wait what," Krystal said.

Ranz had throw pillows at each of the members.

"What happen," the members said.

"Where are we?," one of the other member said.

"In la la land, now wake up," Ranz said.

When everybody had rush into the car, even though they didn't even bother to wash there faces or anything because they don't have time to.

"We are finally here," Ranz said.

"What took you guys so long," Ranz boss said.

"We had woke up late and which we didn't have time to get ready," Ranz said.

"Well you guys have ten minutes to hurry up and change. And don't forget to wash that funny looking drawing on your face," Ranz boss said.

Amber was giggling quietly to herself.

"What drawing," Ranz said.

The other members look at each other with no clue for a sec. Until they had wipe their eyes to see better.

When Ranz had look in the mirror.

"Little sis!," Ranz little sister said.

"What. I didn't do anything. I was sleeping or did I," Ranz little sister said.

When everybody had got ready. It was time for the photo shoot. During the photo shoot, it was Amber and Ranz's turn to take a picture in there swimming suit. But the thing is, Krystal didn't like it. When Amber was getting to close to Ranz, the next thing you know. Krystal had ran out of the door crying.

"Krystal wait!," Ranz said. Ranz had grab Krystal wrist.

"What you want from me," Krystal said.

"Can we please just talk about this?," Ranz said.

"Why would I want to talk to you, besides the way you guys both look in each other's eyes. It just breaks my heart Ranz. Let me ask you this question, do you like me or Amber?," Krystal said.

Ranz didn't say any word. He just froze there. Like he just can't say.

"You see Ranz, you even can't choose. Don't you? Let's just forget about this and just break up," Krystal said.

Krystal then let's go of Ranz and just walk away from him. Like ran away from him as far as she can to get away from everything that is going on towards her head.

"Krystal," Ranz said. But no luck.