The Silent Treatment

The next day, it was a quiet/sad day.
Ranz and Krystal hasn't been talking to each other lately. Ever since they had break up because of that photo shoot yesterday.

"Okay guys. You boys go talk to Ranz and I will go talk to Krystal," Ranz little sister said.
"And which we need to find out what had cause them to not talk to each other. Now are you guys ready," Ranz little sister said.

"Ready!," the members of Chicser said.

Ranz little sister had knock on Krystal door.

"Who is it?," Krystal said.

"It's me, Ranz little sister. Can I come in," Ranz little sister said.

"Yeah you can come in," Krystal said.

Ranz little sister opens the door. Walks in.

"What do you want from me and it better not be about Ranz because I am not in the mood to talk about him," Krystal said.

"Then never mind then," Ranz little sister said.

Ranz little sister had closed the door.

Which the others members had came out of Ranz room too.

"Did you guys find any information?," Ranz little sister said.

"Nope. How about you," one of the Chicser member said.

"Me either. No luck. Well we just gonna have to wait and see then," Ranz little sister said.

"Yep," the members said.

So then when Ranz was in his room thinking about what to do. Like how is he gonna get Krystal to forgive him.

"This is gonna take awhile, if I don't think of something. Wait a minute, I know. I should sing her a love song on the radio and telling her why she is the one. But how am I gonna write this song," Ranz said.

Lying back down on the bed.

"This is gonna take me forever," Ranz said.

Couple of hours later.

It was already dinner and Krystal has an announcement that she had to make.

"Well it's really nice to stay with you guys on tour, but the thing is. I have decided that I'm gonna start moving back to New York," Krystal said.

"Wait what, that can't be,@ Ranz little sister said.

"You see, my mom is sick. And I need to come home and watch my brothers and sisters. And no. I'm not leaving because of you know the "R" break up thing," Krystal said.

"Well what ever the problem is, we will always be by your side," Chicser members said.
"Me too," Ranz little sister said.

"Thanks guys, you guys are the best," Krystal said.

"I will be excused," Ranz said.

Ranz had walk to his room and closed the door and which he was banging his head on the wall.

"Why now, this can't be. She can't leave now. I know, I will have to just have to write the lyrics quickly as I can. So that I can sing it to her and which so that she can understand my feelings why I still like her," Ranz said.

And begins to write it.

Once again Ranz has been writing his lyrics all night and couldn't even sleep. Not even a little bit.