"Hmm, baby?" He whispered again when i didn't answer and was too busy closing my eyes and letting out series of moans as his sinful lips leaving embers on my skin.

"Please." I granted back almost out of my sanity and i have no idea how he still managed to ask me questions in the middle of this, damn.

I lifted my head to meet his lips for a kiss and he obliged. I gasped when he pushed me back on the bed his hand went to cup my breast.

"Ah! Hero!" I couldn't help myself. I was calling his name in a voice i didn't know. I was already losing myself. All the left of my sanity was stolen by his lips.

"Please!" I begged him and i heard him cursed before i felt the fabric of the shirt ripping from his fist. Before i could even react i felt his hand cupped one of my breast inside the red lacy bra that I'm wearing.

"Hero please do me! Oh!" I kept saying please. I can feel the pool of my hungry thirst for him in between my legs and i think he noticed that too.

I was catching my breath as i felt his fingers slowly touched my lips before going down to my neck and collarbone. His lips dipped to kiss the trace and i was crying from the intense pleasure he is giving me.

Then i felt his fingertips grazed on my nipples and i felt electrocuted. I bucked my hips again to feel and him and i never stopped begging and calling him as his fingers reached my feminity.

He was rubbing and teasing the clit above the underwear and madness taking over me.

"Hero fuck! Please..." I shouted in frustration when he kept rubbing but not fully touching. I shivered when he slowly set the lace to the side and the cold air kissed my soaked heat. I moaned as he slowly caressed it. I met his eyes and saw him watching me aroused with his lips parted.

I gulped and touched the waistband of his shorts. Trying to unbuckle the belt with shaking hands. He lets me unbutton his shorts. And his huge masculinity struggling inside his boxer. I cupped in traced the bulge with the tip of my nails and i could have sworn his whole body shivered.

"Shit. You are killing me Jo." He cursed under his breath and i screamed out of pleasure when he ripped the lacy bra and now my two breast were exposed. My mouth parted when he took one unto his mouth. I was a moaning hot mess under him. And i couldn't waste another second. I wanted him now.

"Hero I'm so-" He cursed again when i moaned his lips leaving my chest and his lips trailing kissed down to my abdomen. He lifted both of my legs and i shivered when he placed wet hot kisses in each one.

"You are so beautiful." He said it like it was a prayer. I closed my eyes as i enjoyed him kissing his way up to my thigh. He was teasing me and kissing around my feminity but not fully touching my heat.

"God damn it!" I cursed loudly already so done with his teasing. My abdomen hurts so bad and i felt like i had the will to burst something out or else ill die!

"Hero!" I called in a high pitched voice when his lips finally touch my heat. I was almost convulsing from so much pleasure. I was gripping on the covers of the bed and he was pinning both of my legs to keep them from closing.

"Please Baby. Ill do anything you want just ple-" I groaned and my body jerked when he stuck his tongue out and entered my whole. I tried to removing my heat from him but his lips keeps chasing it. I thought i would die of pleasure!

"Take me now Hero!" I shouted and he looked at me with serious eyes. I felt him biting into my lacy panty and leads it down my legs with his teeth. I sighed when he finally leaves my heat and hovers over me.

He removed his boxers and my lips parted in pure wanton and need as i stared at his angry masculinity. It was standing proud and mighty. My eyes widened. I literally forgot how big he was!

I reached for the length and bobbed my hands up and down. He was throbbing really hard. He groaned and closed his eyes tightly as he lets me touch him. I felt my heat tingling from his reaction.

"You like that?" I whispered and that triggered him. He opened his eyes and attack my lips.

I groaned when i felt his length brush my wetness and i cried once more when he kept on rubbing again and again without fully entering.

"I need you now Hero" I said and he immediately obliged. Already out of his control. Pleasure and lust taking over ourselves completely. And all i think about is him at this moment. Only him.

"I never touched other women after you. I tried but i couldn't. I couldn't replace the memory you left me." His voice cracked and i felt something touched my heart. I grabbed his cheek and stare at his beautiful green eyes.

"And you were my last." I whispered that made him shock. I watch how his lips parted and his eyes twinkling no more adoration. But love and intense passion.

He kissed me gently sucking my lips as he guides his head to play with my folds before pushing inside and i screamed from the pleasure of our bodies becoming one. He pushed in and out gently. Series of moans and curses escaping his lips like bombs. I was so wet and lubricated that he easily slides inside. And i was feeling no pain but all pleasure.

"Fuck..." I heard him cursed breathlessly and i saw how he lifted his head up and closed his eyes, as if he was finally relieved or something.

He was out of control, He was deep into his maddening desire that we both started, i knew it because not only after a few minutes of letting me adjust he was already pounding on me hard and fast. Losing his own control as so was mine as i kept calling his name.

"Oh my god. You feel so good!" I screamed and he went faster that made my eyes roll up. He grabbed both of my legs and pushed the knees back so i was fully wide open as he pounded on me so hard.

"Faster! Oh! Please!" I encouraged him when as my muscles contracted and eagerly clasped the intruder that made him cursed. I felt like i was pooling the whole bed from my dripping fluids.

"Can i come inside?" He asked below my ear that sent shivers down my spine, his voice low and husky.

"Yes please." I moaned louder urging and encouraging him to go deeper from the anticipation.

"Hero! Faster please! Ugh." I was screaming like a wild animal in heat and he went down to suck on mu breast as his hips went faster grinding into me before pulling and down slamming back in. The sound of our skin slapping and his length entering mine with slurps made me wild!

"Come for me baby." He says and reached for my clit and he rubbed furiously as i come undone under him. I screamed so loud that my throat felt dry until i felt him his body shaking and spill his hot desire inside me.

The last thing i remembered was him kissing my forehead and him whispering "I love you." before the exhaustation pulled me to sleep.