50!!!!

Franchesca POV
I woke up today I still had school today I wanted to miss I just really didn't want to go because I was Lazy it was not because of JOSEPH he didn't do anything to me at all I just want to stay in bed and eat. "FRANCHESCA!" Veronica yelled I grumbled "WHAT!" I yelled back "shhh YOUR YELLING" Veronica yelled I was confused she is yelling too I just rolled  my eyes and went downstairs "what" I said "we are going shopping" she says "shopping??!" I said "Yea" she says "why" I asked "your prom dress" she says "it's fine there's more days to go look for dresses" I said she looked at me "really your prom is tomorrow, Yea we can maybe wait for tomorrow in the morning anyways prom starts a five" Veronica says "really!" I said "NO! Hurry up got get lovey we're taking her too and Courtney" she says "fine!" I yelled and went to my room.

Then I got changed into sweats and a hoodie and let my hair done and we got to the car "and mom?" I asked "doing some paper work" Veronica says "for what?" I asked "for the divorce thing" Veronica says "oh" I said and started playing with my nails "it's okay we're fine we're living safer now" Veronica says "yea" I said "so you guys excited for PROM!" Courtney says "well I'm not even going to school" Veronica says "what about you" Courtney asked me "y-yea" I said "you don't seem like it" Courtney says "it's just prom not a big deal just teenagers" I said "no, yes they are teenagers living their best it may be a school condition but we can wear nice dresses nice hair makeup we are going to be glamed and especially we are going to have fun" Courtney says I put on a slight smile and nodded.

We got to the mall "Uhh it's packed can we go later!" I whined "No!" Veronica and Courtney says "hmm well at least lovey agrees with me" I said and I looked at lovey and she smiled I smiled too "Aww she looks just like me!" I said and squeeze her cheeks "why are you to cute" I said she laughed I laughed too "Franchesca hurry up!" Veronica says I rolled my eyes "so where we going" i said "hmm let's go to that store" Courtney says pointed to it I shrugged and we went.

Hours past went to places and places "guys I'm HUNGRY!" I said "fine then let's get food then look for more" Veronica says we nodded and went to go eat "mmm This salad is good" I said "why didn't you get a hamburger" Veronica says "I'm vegetarian!" I said "oh right" Courtney says I laughed "yea" I said "when have you ate meat?" Courtney says "when have you seen me eat meat" I said "never" Courtney says "that's your answer" I said "you never ate meat!" Veronica says I nodded "maybe only up to I was 10 but I just really care for animals" I said they just rolled their eyes and I laughed and we feed Lovey her baby food.

"Ok so now where do we go" I said "we been to every store" Courtney says "but we haven't been to one" Veronica says "VERSACE" Veronica says "but that to expensive!" Courtney says "Yea and we are only going to wear it for one day and for couple of hours" I said "who cares" Veronica says and we went "omg it smells...Expensive" Courtney says I laughed and smacked her head "duh everything is expensive" I said We laughed "ooo I like that dress" Courtney says "omg it's $2,059" Courtney says And she looked at me "it's fine I have money" I said "but you don't work!" Courtney says "Yea but I save and plus the gang gives me money" I said Veronica shook her head and laughed "so you want that dress" I said while holding lovey "you look like a mom" Veronica says "shut up" I said "well I really do but it's to expensive" Courtney says "who cares get it" Veronica says Courtney looked at me and I nodded telling her to get it Courtney smiled.

"Hmm everything here is just not my type" I said "Franchesca nothing here is going to have a black dress!" Veronica says "but black fits so much better" I said Veronica rolled her eyes but then I stopped "yup that's it" I said and pointed at it "that's so gorgeous" Courtney says "go try them!" Veronica says then we went to the fitting room "omg they have The best lighting here!" Courtney says I laughed and tried on the dress "omg my sister is growing up" Veronica says I slapped her and saw myself from the mirror "is Zach going to be there" I said "Yea he said" Courtney says "oh I can't wear this, this is too much" I said Veronica stopped me "when have you changed just for a boy huh? Nope your going to buy this dress Zach or any guy is going to change you" Veronica says "fine I really like this one" I said "Finally!" Veronica says.

We left out the store with so many things!!!
"Dahm it's already 4pm" Courtney says "Yea, is your mom going to be mad" I said "no I told her I will be home late" she says I nodded then we left home then I put lovey to sleep.

"Oh I got a text message from Zach" I said "hmm about what" Courtney says "he said meet me at Santa Monica pier" I said "THATS FAR!" I said "chill it's only 30 min from here" Veronica says "still" I said "go" Courtney says "fine" I said "where something cute" Veronica says "what's wrong with this" I sad "fine just go" Veronica says "okay!" I said excited then left.

Then I called Zach saying I was here then he said to go where is next to this big roller coaster and I saw and went and saw him with his whole friends and singing?!
"Aww you guys did this to me?" I said "Yea" he says "even the roses" I said and saw the roses there were every where I blushed to hard "Aww your blushing" jack says "no I'm not" I said and forgot I was wearing makeup "what's this for" I asked then he took out a huge poster I read it "would you go to prom with me" it said "YES!" I said and we hugged "whew thought you would say no" he says "and one more thing" he says and looked straight to my eyes.

To be continued!!!