38

Zach's POV the next DAY!
I was getting ready and I have been trying to stay strong even tho everything in my life is turning around I'm still trying to act positive. "Honey someone is calling you" my mom says I went downstairs and "who is it?" I asked "I don't know" my mom says then I got the phone "hello who's this?" I asked "it me Henry I'm a Police  from the police station we need you to come in today" He says "Uhh Yea sure what time?" I asked "now if you can" he says "yea no problem" I said "mom I need to go somewhere" I said "let me take you" my mom says "no it's fine" I said "ok then be careful" she says "yes love you" I said then left "ok me too!" My mom says then I got her key car and left.

Then I got there "who are you" A cop says "Zach Herron" I said "oh ok right this" He says I nodded and followed him it was a dark room with camera around and just a flash right in the middle and I sat down then a guy came closed the door and sat in front of me "Hi I'm Henry" Henry says I nodded "I'm Zach" I said "so your here for a reason and that's because we need you to explain what you saw that night" Henry says I nodded "so you are going to tell me the part you saw and I will ask questions" Henry says

"ok, so you know I was headed to the Party with a group of friends I knew very well. Then the whole fight was planned but we didn't know when it would start then we heard shooting and we knew it was Jacob then we told everyone to leave and get out of the room and they did then we started fighting" I said "ok. How much people were there?" He asked "like 20" I said he nodded and wrote it down "did you know Franchesca"He says "yes" I said "were you guys close" he says "Yea" I said then he started asking more questions.

"Ok it seem we're done here do you want to see her"he says "Yea please" I said "I don't know why but your more nicer than her" he says I laughed "yea I know" I said "you have more and nicer patience" he says I laughed "but Franchesca does to but you need to get to know her" I said he nodded then he took me to her room "so about the plan deal?" I said "yes" Henry says and we shook hands then I went inside the room.

I was sitting down waiting for her to come in and then they opened the door and I saw her wearing the prison jump suit and her hair down and she sat in front of me, I was just looking at her it seem like I haven't seen her for so long! "Look who came to visit" She says

TO BE CONTINUED !!