41

Zach POV
"Ok just one more day and it will happen" I kept on telling myself I'm so scared I was just taking deep breath in and out but you know maybe I won't make it out alive so I went to go visit French.

"Again" she says I smiled "yea I just wanted to see you one more time if I don't make it out alive tomorrow" I said she giggled "you are going to make it out alive tomorrow I know you are don't your fear take over you don't let it win don't give them what they want, be confirmed and stand up for yourself, and stay tall" she says I smiled "I really needed that" I said "no problem" she says and held her hand up on the glass wall that was between us and I put my hand so like we were touching hands but the glass was between us "I'm going to get you here in no time" I said she smiled "don't worry about me, don't wait for me I'm still going to be in here so just go make your life make what you want it to be" she says "but I want you in it" I said she smiled "your going to make it out alive I believe in you" she says I smiled.

"So have you found more people" she says "yea" I said "did you go to the warehouse" she says "yup got all the weapons" I said "but why rose gold!" I said she laughed "and hide your family" she says I nodded "do you have a place to hide them" she says I shook my head "Zach!" She says "I'm thinking to take them to my aunt house" I said "where is that at" she says "like 2 hours away" I said she shook her head "you need to take them way more farther" she says "but 2 hours away is far" I said "your right, ok then take them there and tell them to stay inside there and don't let them out and cover all windows" she says I nodded "times up" the cop says "good luck I know you can do it I believe in you don't let me down" she says "I won't" I said she smiled and left then I was leaving my heart was beating so fast.

I got home "hey honey where were you?" My mom asked "just hanging out with friends" I said "oh okay food is ready" she says I nodded and sat down then everyone came to eat "mom I was thinking why don't we Visit Aunt Lee tomorrow we haven't visit her for a long time" I said "that sounds like a great idea" My mom says "I'm not going!" Jessi says "yea me too" Jessica says "please guys come on" I said they shook their heads "you guys are going either way" my mom says "so go get things packed we might stay over" my mom says I nodded and was happy cause at least there not going to be home tomorrow cause it will be to dangerous I hope everything is going to be safe.